The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.

Go down 
+5
Opus
Peace
Leiter
Karnie
Twig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 am

K, I don't know what was said, but by Killa's reaction, it was something pretty offensive.

Note, please, people, that my title is Website and Forum Administrator - that title includes the job of moderating the forums. If I do find posts in violation of personal and Column-wide standards and regulations, or if a post is pointed out to me as personally offensive, to anybody, I will not hesitate to delete it and ban the poster for a period of time. Please use caution and care when posting, and remember to consider the possible repercussions of your actions.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

All of this has somehow made actually discussing Brawl seem irrelevant. I can't seem to find too much to talk about pale

So, yeah. I think it'd be fun if we set up a night were everyone picked each other's characters for them, as a measure of general skill over refined individual character skill. I suppose using "Random" would achieve such an effect, but there's 1. the chance that someone winds up with their best player anyway or 2. they intentionally pick one of their best and insist it was random. If everything is predetermined there's no integrity at stake.

Just an idea. Not to suggest our brawls are anything short of exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm

I MAIN RANDOM
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Until that off chance that you wind up with Samus or Lucas >_>
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Falco... But he has no pawnch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 am

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 Al_080311_2140bin
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Hah.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Falcon, CROTCH!
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

The computer that does have XFire is now again constantly occupied Crying or Very sad
SO it might be a little harder to find me for brawls. Karnie sabe mi numero telefono. Twig, uh. Ask Karnie. Or talk to me on AIM.
Conclusively, I demand moar Brawls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Wait, how long will Falco be gone?
And why not just get it on that comp? Razz
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Falcon's gone til next Friday. And this computer raises a big stink whenever we try to download something. Our virus protection is so overloaded with a grotesque amount of trojans that it won't let us download crap until it maintains a reasonably sane level of crap.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Why the fuck not just use aim.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm on AIM right now. lol.
nachtfeuersturm
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:26 pm

K then. Karnie get Aim lol.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 am

I have AIM. >:l lol
What's yours twig?
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:50 am

Are you serious, Karnie? It's in his siggy.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

MOAR
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 pm

I have unlimited texts. As well as grenades. So hit me up anytime, Twig has my number.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Brawls is good. Lag are bad. In this, only Twiggeh prevails.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

I don't understand how it's me. The lag stopped completely that one round after Vati died. And we play all the damn time with no lag problems. The problem is either A. Nintendo servers suck camel dick and is having a hard time dealing with a four man match or B. Someone didn't cut their programs. When you Brawl you should first reset your router and turn off all IEs, Mozillas, Xfires and City of Heroes'. Or C. Both of the above.
Back to top Go down
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Sorry, still new to online Brawls ._.
But I'll try the router/program shutdowns, hopefully it'll work better now Smile
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah.

No Golden Hammers plox.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm

No items at all plox.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 pm

No ploxing plox.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm

NO ITEMS!1211!121!!1121!
FOX ONLY!2!!12!12!31!!12!!21!
.....Final Destination!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next