The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.

Go down 
+5
Opus
Peace
Leiter
Karnie
Twig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Opus
Soldat
Opus

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:32 pm

XFire is still on the nice-nice computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Well you'll have to give me your phone # online won't you? Razz Do you have texts?
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Adding xfire will do absolutley nothing to your pc. That's very stingy of you Razz

Okay so during matches whoever controls the stocks can do with it what they please then. Primarily well do 3 but I won't mind an occasional 5 or 10. Looks like were all brawls set up :O
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 pm

PMing phone numbers in the off chance that random snoops check this out. (It's happened.)

No texts Karnie, you know we're too ghetto-ass for that fancy crap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am

headaches. freaking headaches.

I had a great time guys.. but a few things.

Didn't we have a stage list set up? Here were some of the stages that just pissed me the HELL off, and that I will NEVER play again.
(Metroid Arena?)
(Ominar Arena?)
And really guys. New Pork City?

I mean really, I just can't deal with these battlefields. Just please don't pick them again. These have way too many arena obstacles and make it very hard to actually play.

Another thing is smash balls.

So i've always been a fan of smash balls when they're used occasionally, but I noticed something when fighting you guys. Whenever one of you used Ike, whether it was Falco or Opar, i'm ALMOST positive the smash balls were always turned on and turned on very high drop rate. First off smash balls on a high drop rate is not good. It can change the pace very quickly and makes it unfair for others. And I think a rule should be no smash balls when you use Ike, as well as other (Insta-Kill) final smash characters. This is all I ask and i'll be fine with whatever we do in the future. Thanks!

Karnie
The HAWT Pink Kirby Player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm

We never picked New Pork City. I think that was when you weren't there for stage selection and randomly selected something for you.

Smash Balls are always on the lowest setting. I will agree that they still show up too often, but the only thing lower is off. Distant Planet is on our list for OK stages. And Ike's isn't an insta-kill by any means; most characters need to be upwards of 50% to die. Granted, that's not much, but let me use Marth, that'll teach you to hate smash balls Cool

Also Frigate Orpheon was something Falcon did to piss you off. Lawls.
And Falcon also never got a smash ball as Ike. Only yours truly. (Am I supposed to let you guys have em? Yeesh.)

Singling out smash balls for specific characters isn't really cool (except Sonic because he can farm the same guy for like, three kills before he's done). Kirby's final smash may be garbage but that's only because we have items off, and besides, Kirby's annoying enough without Cook.

If you want smash balls off when we play you, sure whatever. But I think you have Kirby down good enough, you should try some new guys and see if you want to leave smash balls on for a bit.

EDIT: Bah, I know I'm kinda going on here, but...
Another thing about Great Aether. Ike's been my main since I first started playing Brawl, so I've figure him out pretty well. It is incredibly easy to predict and dodge the initial attack. It is not, however, easy to judge the hitbox of said attack, it reaches further than it seems. I try to use this as a means to actually get a kill in with it, because otherwise it achieves nothing. Falcon always sees it coming and just sidesteps (usually causing hilarity in conjunction with the slow-mo and King DeDeDe's comical expressions), and you, you're fluttery and have Stone, and somehow manage to make yourself invincible even when you pop out of it. I dunno, I don't know new Kirby too well.

So I've had my peace. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 pm

lol you're right. Maybe that was me when I had to get food. :/ Well okay. I'm not sure whether it was Ike's or Marth's final smash, but whichever smash did the uh... the take the other character into the air and do a bunch of slashes then come down and they pop back up. That final smash killed me and falco almost every time. It just sucks and I guess I was annoyed. xD

And I was thinking of trying either Link or Toon Link. Twig said I could probably do good on one of those if I practice them enough. And the stone thing that I did alot was a mistake. Well I mean I pressed the actual button but the mistake was going back to my phailure tactic of using the stone as an offensive tactic. T.T Luckily it either worked or I was able to pop out of it before one of you grabbed me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 pm

The big fiery combo attacks in the air, that'd be Ike's Great Aether. Marth's is hilarious, he just starts running straight forward and screws up anyone in his way. It can kill anyone at 0%.

With you being a Kirby user, going straight to someone with a "heavier" style like Link's may be a bit drastic for you, so I'd start with Toon Link.

Oddly enough, I seem to be the only avid Wario user here. Whoever hasn't tried him should, he's pretty good but he's also a lot of fun cause he's so stupid. He makes me laugh. You could consider him if you find Toon Link unsatisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I'd probably just quitafter too much of that Karnie Razz
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Our brawls are missing something... I think they could use moar Twig.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm

I agree. Then next up: Schedule.

Mine really varies but I'm pretty much available any weekday after 5:00 Central.

And weekends is just dependent on whether or not I'm hanging with friends. Sunday, probably all day.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 am

You know what really grind my gears.

Rage quits.
And match restarts.

I really don't give a damn how unlucky you got, don't hold everyone up because of your misfortune. Seriously, that was petty, and I had to hold back from not quitting sooner. And if we finally get everyone together for some Brawl, expect to lose, it's a free for all, have fun with it and get over loses.

Bah.
C'mon now.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 am

Yeah guys. I mean i'm usually one of the first ones killed. xD And thats probably cause alot of dumb mistakes I make, but I don't rage quit and have everyone waiting. It just wastes alot of time and it's really unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

CHRIST quit fucking No Contesting because you are out early, that's fucking sad and it makes you a sore loser.

I'm sorry but just because you lose out early doesn't mean you shut down the system for the people who deserve to keep playing because they didn't make as many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 am

i r disapointed

This is all i'm gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 am

la la la I don't play this la la la
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 am

You're cute.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Sorry about that guys, I full know that ragequitting is just annoying for everyone, and I restrained myself from doing so several times.

The first one you all saw was Falcon, and he was having a rough night. The second one was me, solely for the fact that I was out before either of you had lost a single stock. It seemed to me like you had been teaming on me >_< maybe it was just bad timing on my part but it seemed too fishy to me. Sorry.

Lest you forget, you're guilty of it yourself, Twig. Let's all forget about it and just ignore the start button from now on.

Most of our brawls have been intense and a lot of fun, and I'd like them to stay that way. Please and thanks.

As for scheduling, at least one of me and Falcon are online at any given moment after 4 pm EST, and if one of us gets the good word, the other will follow. You shouldn't have any problems getting at least one of us.

Falcon's going on vacation starting Thursday night. So, from this Thursday night til the Monday two weeks after, I'll be available. Just about all day. Every day. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Censored. Apologies to any who read.

Last edited by Nacht Falcon on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Jeez, something juicy happened and I missed it.

DAMN
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 pm

I apologize I realize I did it once too. Let's just agree no more of that. I promise me and Karnie don't team up on anyone. The only thing me and Karn did was agree to both put coins on smashville haha. And personally I go for who's closest or weakest percent wise. Or who has the most stocks.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Okay, there was a lot said in the past few posts, and I'm not going to sit by and read stupid crap like this.

You are on our forums with this BS, using language and words that new and old soldats can read. I am all for you being able to express your opinions equally and verbally open, but you DO NOT, use words at anyone like that. EVER.

I may not be the 'Head Komtur' but surely, that is not how I would accept my forums to turn into. You have a problem with Twiggy and Karnie (OUT OF GAME) then leave it there. Keep that crap there, or else I will not hesitate to take action.

That means everyone. We are a good atmosphere here on the forums. We like to keep it friendly and joking. We will not lose our control and ruin years of a close knit family feel we have created.

So fix yourselves now.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 pm

How exactly do you put more coins on a stage, anyway? silent
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Only one coin per Wii XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next