The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twig's Summer Wrap up plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

Twig's Summer Wrap up plans Empty
PostSubject: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

So I post this in leave because for the next 1-3 days, I will not be online due to room painting. I have to prime and paint every wall of this room and I'm going to try my damnedest to have it done by Thursday so I can make it to TF night.

I have exactly 2 weeks of summer left and an entire English project complete with 3 books to read, so this will take up my time during my days, but after this 3-day painting job, expect me on at my semi-normal later hours, but not early or during the day, as that time will be consumed by English work. Once I get all this out of the way, I'll be a happy Twig.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am

yay for work .... Mad
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

Right..? Blegh.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 am

painting is pretty fun tho uless ur not watching it dry like this (enter blazes mind watching paint dry) Shocked whats will happen next? OMG it needs another coat (exit mind before you die) cuz then its exiting as watching worms race
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Alright, painting postponed until aug. 16-19

I'll be there for TF night tonight, but tomorrow heading to Quakecon for the weekend and be back Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm

QuakeCon!!!

I am going to kidnap Twiggy >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twig's Summer Wrap up plans   Twig's Summer Wrap up plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twig's Summer Wrap up plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: