The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.

Go down 
+5
Opus
Peace
Leiter
Karnie
Twig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 am

Twig has no life you see, so naturally he has time to play with every character.

But really cool people have 3 characters:
1- the one you know theyll kill you with
2- the one theyre training to make the one you know theyll kill you with
3- one to kill twig with

But thats just cool people...
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 am

1- Olimar
2- Link
3- Sonic

Sad
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Back when the 64 started I used Fox. Then on the Melee, I used Ganondorf. I actually still prefer Ganondorf over all, but I'll eventually use Fox.

When Brawl came out... well I used Fox because I know him easier.. but I haven't had a Wii for a while.. until recently and I don't have Brawl now.. so uh.. I can't play lol.

But the wife is thinking of getting it. And yes, I have Melee in my house for my gamecube, except, only 1 controller.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm

In the N64 days I used Mario, in Melee I used Dr. Mario and Luigi, and now my Brawl lineup has become:

Mario (no surprise here)
Meta Knight (gettin' better with him)
Bowser
Wario
and Ike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 pm

On N64 I used Link. On Melee I used Zelda/Shiek. And on Brawl I use a vast variety of characters:

Hot Pink Kirby
Blue Kirby
Light Pink Kirby
Green Kirby
Yellow Kirby
And sometimes Jigglypoof

awesome
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Karnie, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's Red Kirby you've been using. Check the knobs on your TV.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 pm

N64- Fox
Melee- Fox, Ganondorf, Peach, Captain Falcon, Marth
Brawl- Er... Not Meta Knight, not Lucas, Not Samus, Not Wolf

And yeah Karnie, I never knew this "hot pink" you were talking about. Your Kirby is strait up red. The pinkest Kirby is default Kirby because he's, well, pink.

Last edited by Twig on Fri May 01, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:04 am

N64- Samus, Mario, Link
Melee-Donkey Kong, Zelda, Marth

and you just wait till this summer...don't quit practicing
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:29 am

lol, right.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm

O twig, I sware to god, o twig....
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Right.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Peace... Let's be serious a moment. I personally felt Twig was a little full of himself and that at least I'd make him rethink how awesome he was at this game.

I got blown away. And I like to think he likes to think I'm okay. If that made sense.

So, okay, Peace. Okay.

Also.

N64- nil
Melee- Ganondorf, Sheik, Falco, DK
Brawl- Ganondorf, Falco, DK, Kind DeDeDe, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Ike
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:05 am

Josh, you and Opar got skills, no doubt. It all comes down to mind-games a lot of the time. And that, I'm pretty good at O_o
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:58 am

Yes, don't let Twiggy get to you!

And I have brawl >.> just looking for a day you invite killa for target practice.. <.<
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:56 am

lawl, yay Killa shall brawl with us!
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes! Go post your Wii code on our little topic thing if you havn't. Twig shall teach you to be arsum.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:52 am

Twiggy pwned me and Erika most of the time. I had 2 wins going against Twiggy. I edge-guarded him in my first win lol. The second time, I got lucky and survived an -off ledge battle- and he fell victim instead of me lol.

It was fun for the most part.. we were cooking dinner at the same time, so it was hard to play such vigorously against him. Erika is a n00b. She never played SB before, so she did better than she should have lol.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:59 am

Whoa, she really never played before?

<---Quite honestly impressed.

Keep it up guys, I had a blast!
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:18 am

O god Twig!

Your a tool....and I shall smite you...when i find a damn wii >.<
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:22 am

I'm no tool. And I'm going to destroy you so bad, just accept it ;_;

Who in the blue fuck loses a Wii?
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Peace probably left it under his car seat. It's okay bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:35 am

Well I guess Falcon and Opus disappeared into oblivion again. Or into their Xbox's. Oh wells. Karnie we need more Brawl bro's.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Well, the XBox was slowly feeding on our souls, as it should be, but now we've been deprived of both our live connection and our hard drive, so we got squat now.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:06 am

So does this mean brawl with Falcon and Opus? Very Happy And Twig. Moar brawls. yes. I now play Game and Watch as well as Kirby and Diddy. Another character on my list. yaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:44 am

We will GnW ditto, and it shall be grand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next