The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nacht Dranzin's Backstory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dranzin
Soldat

Nacht Dranzin's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Nacht Dranzin's Backstory   Nacht Dranzin's Backstory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: Gabriel Suttov
Date of Birth: October 13, 1942
Powers: Super Strength, Will Power, Never Gains Age.

Gabriel Suttov was born in Eastern Poland on October 13, 1942. He had a brother, Eisav, a sister, Shira, a mother, Haya, and a father, Reuven. He was just three months old when the Nazis came to take his family. They were all seperated on their arrival at the death camp. Little else is known about them, except for the fact that all of them died, aside from Shira. Gabriel, however, had a different fate bestowed upon him.

The Nazis were implementing a new strategy. The war seemed to be against them, they had little hope left, it was time to start thinking. The Nazis decided that there were few options. They eventually decided to start training little children to be Nazis, so in the future, they could start another Nazi uprising, and finish what Hitler failed to do. Gabriel was in this program, and in Group 108. Group 108 was different than all the other groups. This was the group for children believed to have superior talent. Over the next 6 years Gabriel grew up knowing only Nazi beliefs, believing that all non-Nazis should be killed.

Gabriel had few friends in this Group, when he was old enough to speak, he began to become friends with a child named Viktor. Gabriel and Viktor became best friends and were together every second of the day. One day, when they were playing in the field outside of their Nazi school, Viktor pointed at a cloud in the sky that looked like a wolf. The next thing Gabriel knew, his best friend was being grabbed by a group of Nazis and taken into Building 113. Gabriel was in shock. Did his best friend have super powers? How did he shoot that energy out of his fingers? What does this mean for him? The questions flooded his mind and over the next week the only thing he could think about was what happened to Viktor.

Okay, thats enough for now, stay tuned as I continue to write my bio!
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Dranzin's Backstory   Nacht Dranzin's Backstory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Nice keep it up
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Dranzin's Backstory   Nacht Dranzin's Backstory I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Nice! Looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Dranzin's Backstory   Nacht Dranzin's Backstory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nacht Dranzin's Backstory
Page 1 of 1