The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nacht Peace, Origins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Nacht Peace, Origins Empty
PostSubject: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Nacht Peace's real name is actually Johnny Darkmantle, of the Hero family the Darkmantle's(which ever character I have is associated with in one way or another). Johnny is the only known Darkmantle who was not born with superhuman abilities(actually not true, his powers just aren't as simply as lazerbeams lol, and i dun wanna say what they are yet), so from an early age he has been trying to unlock his abilities, or at least gain some. He spent his teenage years training in all different types of martial arts, and was actually taught special fighting techniques by none other than The Back Alley Brawler, who had been a long time friend of Johnny's father(not yet announced!). He also tried to use weapons and tech. to fight crime but none of it ever properly satisfied Johnny, he knew he was capable of more.

One day, While doing his regular cardio (Johnny exersised any time he wasn't fighting before his superpowered days because he perfered to fight hand to hand rather than use weapons) a group of 5th Columnists who had survived the rising of The Council (it happened just a few weeks before this) realized who Johnny was, (the Darkmantle family do not hide their identities since they were all able to protect themselves), kidnapped him. After about 3 days in captivity, Nacht Coldness and Nacht Blue(THATS RIGHT BLUE) came to rescue him and defeat the 5th soldats. Johnny, who recognized Coldness and Blue as Sixth Columnists, assisted the two in defeating the remaining 5th. Afterwards, Blue offered Johnny a membership in the Sixth Column, though Johnny rufused, saying that he had nothing to offer the Sixth. Coldness, who saw the potential of Johnny, offered up a portion of his abilities to him. Johnny gained Coldness like ice abilities, and took up the name Nacht Touched.

This career was short lived though, as the powers faded away(due to Coldness's death) and Johnny went into hiding. During his time as Nacht Touched though, he had the privilage of teaming with leader of the Peacebringers, Sunstorm. When Sunstorm learned that Johnny had lost his abilities, he offered him the chance to merge with the Kheldian, Mithrandir(god i hope someone catches this reference lol). Johnny accepted, rejoined The Sixth Column under the name Nacht Peace, and began his dominance of Paragon.

Last edited by Peace on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 am

I'm just wondering lol... Coldness? :O

Weird... anyway.. hmm interesting enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:46 am

Well i incorperated what really happened, and that was touched's actual bio.

Coldness recruited me, and we were talking, and since we were both ice trollers at the time he thought it would be cool if i was directly associated with him. You forget coldness was the first to give me a detailed history of the sixth column lol, he was my first true mentor Shocked
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Well, that's fine >.>
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 pm

aww
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Killa's jealous Sad
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am

No... I'm just sad to hear... you look at Coldness as a mentor....

That must of been your problem right there...
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:48 am

Coldness was great O.<

He just became...lazy
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 pm

...again.... that might be your problem...
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:44 pm

THE TRUTH COMES OUT
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 am

Killa and Coldness never got along lol, I still think Killa singlehandidly killed Coldness's career in The Sixth by never letting him rise above Kaptain lol

O BTW you all suck, Mithrandir is a LOTR reference. It is Gandalf's name in Sindarin....if you wanna know more figure it out yourself =/
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Uh... LOTR was great movie-wise... But I can't stand Tolkein's writing style. I never made it through the books. So I have no idea what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 pm

That must be why i hate you!
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm

You hate everyone but Blade and Killa.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Your right, and im just nice to them because i know theyll be of use when i take over the world....killa for military, and blade to balance the power between two guys with the same agenda
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 pm

...you have just given up your scheme!
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Meh thats kinda obvious, they don't know about my other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:24 pm

DON'T!! That could be what they really want! To know you really had other ideas!

Or better yet... that you offered to mention your other ideas... to hope that you would find a better one!!
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 pm

It's all falling together.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm

::shoots falcon::

There happy killa? Now no one knows OK?
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:29 am

::bleeds profusely::

I'm not dead! I'm getting better!
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:04 am

Take it to forum games. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am

I wasn't playing, i really fucking shot falcon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nacht Peace, Origins   Nacht Peace, Origins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nacht Peace, Origins
Page 1 of 1