The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of the Column O.o o.O

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

State of the Column O.o o.O Empty
PostSubject: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Not making a big deal outta anything, I just refuse to let one of the few groups I love fizzle when half of us are running around doing SOMETHING. There's still a group here and I aims to salvage it, even if its only 3 of us.

So here's the breakdown: We aren't gonna be anything big for a while, if ever again. Thats fine, perfect actually. The best part about this group is that we end up having so much fun screwing around together that we can't really organize in a gaming circuit that well. I've had this thought before, and I'm sure of it now; we're a clan y'know. All we have is a name we all have ties to, but it's more than good enough to me.

So yeah, I'm about to start pestering you all to do three things: 1) Use this forum more, if not to just keep the love going. 2) Start playing with eachother more; your a fool if you are on TOR and your NOT with us (We have 4 people Sith side on Bondar Crystal already.) 3) 6C Pride all the way. I can be part of 10000 guilds/sgs or whatever the fuck else group a game creates, but my clan is The Sixth Column.

Even if it turns out just me, this is what I see our group...our clan...as now. Lets just go with it Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Peace on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

I agree that we should just chat more, but we already do that more than we did say 6 months ago. I don't worry about things and I stop worrying about things when I notice nobody else does all that much. Sounds a little sad but it's actually very peaceful.

Our game is obviously Star Wars now though, and my biggest intent is on getting to lvl 50 THEN teaming and playing and making alts with anybody and everybody. Nowadays i'm too disattached to online gaming (even though it's all I do) to the point where I'll also always have The Sixth under my title because it's not worth trying elsewhere :p We should go ahead and claim the guild name The Sixth Column on Star Wars btw.. and dump our alts into it.

Also Facebook is more active and has far more of our favorite past members on it and actually willing to visit that site, so if anything keep it 50/50 for those guys :p
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

Twiggy, you and I are always on the same level.

All I wanna see is those fb people talking here every now and then, cause i love forums. And I'd like them in a damn game with us.
As for getting the Sixth Column title, go grab it i agree, we can dump alts there and use it for the super epic premade pvp team we'll inevitibly have.

Basically, its all about brand pride...youll all see what i mean very shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Well I guess I will be out of the loop for a solid 5+ months yall. Like I said in my post (that nobody answered!) my poor Dan (laptop) can't handle TOR. I'm gonna build a PC , but my dorm room is too small to keep the pieces safe and build the PC. SO I'm on hold until the summer. I would do it over Spring Break, but I think I'm going to New Orleans then Razz haha So, I'll miss you folks. But don't treat me like a stranger because I don't play!! >Sad
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 am

::proceeds to not talk to Shinny for 5 months::
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:57 am

Who's Shinny?
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 am

Shinteki >_>
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm

What? Twig did you learn Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Twig, what are you talking about? You're not making any sense.
Back to top Go down
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 am

:why:
I hate you guys...
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 am

HOLY SHIT WHO JUST SAID THAT
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I'd like to be the first to give praise to our new Head Komtur, NACHT VATI!!!! ::insert very sarcastic golf clap::

Becaues none of us get on....you know, we need to at least organize a night once a week where we all get on CoH and screw around, I would really enjoy that. Specially since at least six of us are gaming daily together on a new game, we'll need the breaks.
Back to top Go down
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 am

You need to take a break from playing a game together by deciding on a night to play a game together, to assure it?

Also, yeah, what? I got on once in the last two-and-half weeks like a day ago, why am I now Komtur?
What Question
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 am

It'll automatically promote whoever logged on most recently once whoever is at the tippy top goes inactive for more than 15 days Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Auto-promote, guess it's been a while since I've logged on. =P
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

Mhmmm...well for whatever reason if someone starts to do something on CoH get a hold of me if you need something from the sg, I managed to get Peace auto promoted now.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

I WANTS GROUP BACK.
RIGHT MEOW.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Peace get skype and be on skype why can't someone explain to me why TS is better in any possible fashion
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

A: Push to talk
B: better integration over games
c: Better understanding of who the fuck is talking
D: Phone APP
E: It's what everyone uses.....

I'm sure there is more than that. Skype sucks, its not a gaming utility and never has been.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

Push to talk is horrid, if you need silence use the mute button, Simple volume control "integrates" it into games, point c is stupid, skype has a phone app, there's no reason for this, quality alone demands skype, not to mention even Vent is better than TS -.-
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 am

....Twiggy you get the gaming world on skype, and that's probably what I'll be forced to use. I will most definitely hate it, though.

TS is what everyone has, it's the most simple, and Skype was annoying as hell to try and use over CoH. Which is why I stopped.

Stubborn. As. Hell. Mad
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am

A and C are seriously valid points. I love you all but I cannot fuckin' tell you apart by voice alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Column O.o o.O   State of the Column O.o o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Column O.o o.O
Page 1 of 1