The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The State of the Column

Go down 
+2
Twig
Leiter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

The State of the Column Empty
PostSubject: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 pm

At midnight tonight, the latest rebirth of the Sixth Column will officially begin. This means that all rules should be followed, all courtesies observed, all members active.

For simplicity, I have constructed a detailed explanation of what you need to know.

RANKS

Komturs
Uniform
Main responsibility -- Decision-making, running the Column
Leiter
Killa
TwigDeath

Elite Guards
Uniform
Main responsibility - Reinforcing komturs' decisions, organising events
Omnis
Peace
Shinteki

Generals
Uniform
Main responsibility - Organising and running events, recruiting
Falcon
Dark
Karnie

Kapitans
Uniform
Main responsibility - Recruiting, interacting with soldats
Vati
Blaze
Nacho

PROMOTIONS

The same as we've always done; a soldat or underofficer gets recommended for a promotion based on merit alone. Level or longevity has no effect. Basically, if you're useful as a higher rank, you will be. There's nothing wrong with being a soldat. Every single one of us has been one at some point. Same for Kapitan, General, and Elite Guard. You'll hold a post because you're suited to it and we need you there.

ROLEPLAY

Supergroup chat will ALWAYS be in-character. Out-of-character chat in SG chat must be in ((brackets)) or preceded by 'OOC:'.

The global channel 'Sixth Column' is open for OOC and uttely irreverent chat.

Basic Training will take place as often as possible, led by Drill Sergeant Dark or a komtur if he isn't available. It will be an in-character affair, as always, and should use local chat to be as public an affair as possible.

The more public roleplay that's done the better. RP under Atlas, in Pocket D, and on teams are all encouraged. The base is being retooled to be more conducive to roleplay and events.

Work on achieving connected storylines; talk to your fellow members. Engage yourself in their stories, and in the stories of the game.

EVENTS

We will soon initiate weekly events; raids, task forces, trials. Everyone should attempt to attend as many of these as possible; not only for our image and the show of it, but also because it's probably pretty useful for your characters.

I'd like to also start throwing costume contests and such, as well as having a presence on the COH forums, to further put our name out there.

Non-RP events will also be scheduled every so often, to include those members who aren't into roleplay but just enjoy the dynamic of the group.

RECRUITING

Recruiting in Atlas will be an organic affair; if the opportunity arises and a crowd gathers, all the better. Our efforts, however, will be on those who enjoy the activities we do. Thus, pay attention to the teams you're in and the people you encounter in game. If they seem interested, get them an invite into the alt supergroup if they'd like a test run, or encourage them to try making a Nacht.

The idea is not to insist through words how excellent we are, but to become known as such through our actions.

FORUMS

Everyone should be active on the forums; it's a good tool for constructive conversation and also an opportunity to be hilarious and witty and appreciated outside of the game. You should also check the website http://sixthcolumnonline.com/ every so often to check out the various updates to it.

INACTIVITY LIMIT

There will be a weekly purge of the roster. Anyone inactive for over twenty days without posting in the Request Leave forum or sending an email to all three komturs will be kicked, with an in-game email sent to explain that they were kicked for inactivity.

DIVISIONS

Divisions are primarily an RP mechanic. They are used to clarify a character's ambitions and interests, as well as, in the case of nonhumans, an RP device for member advancement in interest.

Divisions are broken up into three Corps, further divided into Divisions. Each Corps is led by a Corps Commander, which at the moment are our three komturs. The Corps are:

Assault Corps, led by Nacht TwigDeath
Includes Arms and Metaphysical Divisions

Science Corps, led by Nacht Leiter
Includes Medical and Research Divisions

Special Operations Corps, led by Nacht Killa
Includes Espionage and Internal Affairs Divisions

NONHUMANS

Vampyr Uniforms
Werewolf Uniforms

Both werewolf and vampyr serums are very difficult to procure. Interested persons must petition all three Komturs for it, and must achieve a 2/3 approval, subject to veto by Head Komtur and Science Corps Commander Nacht Leiter. This approval will not be given lightly. A person must achieve maximum Security level and prove their worth to the komturs.

LASTLY

The most important thing is to play the game. Be around, be friendly, be cool people.

That's all that really matters. I have faith in all of you.

---

Please use this thread for discussion of the above news post. To read the original post, click here.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 am

Yes fucking Ma'am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Long Live the Sixth.
and can someone say Werebringer ?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Don't make me slap you Peacy.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm

i disagree with the werebringer haha
Back to top Go down
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm

*salute*

Let's do work!
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

So what, Peacebringers can't be werewolves?

Haters, all of you

*EDIT*
So i've realized i dont have the right shoulder pads, is there a costume peice i need to aquire or a badge i need to get to unlock them? I'm sure i just havn't unlocked them because I'm horrible at this game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of the Column   The State of the Column I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State of the Column
Page 1 of 1