The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Nacht Peace story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

A Nacht Peace story Empty
PostSubject: A Nacht Peace story   A Nacht Peace story I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 am

Just something i wrote up when I was bored, I've got a couple other chapters and I'll post them once I'm sure its finished, don't wanna have to rewrite things I've already posted. Enjoy, I hope Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------
“You said this was going to be a low key council base, Peace” Twigdeath whispered to Peace. Though it sounded like a complaint, Peace could tell Twigdeath was actually excited about his discovery.

“Yeah, I lied,” Peace chuckled quietly, “How else would I get you to come alone, Sir”

“Screw the formalities. I hate it when you use our ranks to annoy me.” Twigdeath mumbled. He continued saying, “If you had let me know that we were walking into an army, I would have at least brought someone from the Medical Division to keep us from what now seems to be a very obvious death.”

Twigdeath was right; the upcoming fight would be death for most heroes in Paragon. There were at least 10 different galaxy squadrons patrolling the hallways of this underground cave, and Johnny could hear the sounds of warwolves howling in the distance. Not to mention, this was an assassination mission, and the target was Requiem. Peace hadn’t mentioned that part to Twigdeath, yet.

“AND it’s like 4 A.M. John-,“ Twigdeath began, but Peace interrupted him saying, “Its Peace god damnit, and you know that!”

Twigdeath was the one laughing quietly now. He quickly replied, “OK, OK, keep it down though we don’t wanna have to take them all at once, now do we?” Peace did not reply.

After a moment of silence Twigdeath stated clearly annoyed, “You Peacebringers always bring find the worst enemies too, I fuckin’ hate Galaxies.”

Peace smiled again and turned his head to look Twigdeath in the eyes. He asked, “Scared SIR?”
Twigdeath stared back at Johnny for a moment and then replied “You got your emergency teleporter right?” Johnny said, “Yes, of course I do,” and Twigdeath shouted, “Good!”

Without hesitation Twigdeath jumped forward, almost 30 yards by Johnny’s estimate, right into the group of Galaxies that had just patrolled into the hallway they were hiding in. Peace quickly followed suite, morphing into his more giant kheldian form, the “Dwarf Form”. Peace became a massive being of pure kheldian energies, with giant claws, shoulders, and what seemed to be two goat-like hoofs for feet and a face similar to that of a rodent. This form gave him the ability to “teleport” great distances by splitting the energies that created his form and merging them at a different location, and he did so placing himself right next to Twigdeath who was busy pulling a giant thorn out of an unconscious galaxies’ shoulder to be reused. Such was the way Twigdeath and himself had always fought; get in the fight, then worry about getting out. They usually had good results. Tonight wasn’t one of those times.
Back to top Go down

A Nacht Peace story
Page 1 of 1