The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Research Division Report 1 - Shintekii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

Research Division Report 1 - Shintekii  Empty
PostSubject: Research Division Report 1 - Shintekii    Research Division Report 1 - Shintekii  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 am

Science Corps
Research Division
Spoken Notes Transcript -- Nacht Shintekii

[Begin Transcript]

Elite Guard Shintekii here. Date 11/8/2011

Head Komtur Leiter contacted me today on her thoughts as far as the vampyr serum goes. Why she wants to make one is a mystery to me. The moods of the vampyr species are uncontrollable and they are known for their secrecy. But it's not my job to question.

She spoke of gaining access to the 5th Column's science reports through an infiltration mission, and that does seem plausible, but at the same time, if memory serves, the 5th Column database is quite the vulnerable. I monitor it almost every hour on the hour and for some reason it doesn't seem as strong. But even at its weakest, it still has one of the strong defenses I've ever seen. One mistake and my attempt could backfire, giving them all of our hard-earned information. I'm not a risk-taker.

That being said, if we do get the serum, I'd love to take a look at it. The 5th column perfected their serum right after I left. The opportunity to observe such a beautiful creation....

Either way, taking the aggression gene out of the vampyr will be quite the task, but I'm not too worried. I've performed harder transformations. I told Leiter I come highly recommended, I wasn't lying....

[End Transcript]
Back to top Go down

Research Division Report 1 - Shintekii
Page 1 of 1