The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update Empty
PostSubject: The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update   The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 am

As Head Komtur, I have made the decision that as of now, the roleplaying, uniforms, and that entire portion of who we are is on a complete hiatus. The Sixth Column RP supergroup is currently not active.

However because there are those of us who still play the game quite frequently, we've made a pretty drastic turn. Several of us (including myself, Karnie, Shinteki, and Falcon) have transfered ourselves to play primarily on the Freedom server. This is for a few main reasons.
Freedom is a dramatic change from Virtue. Instead of RP, you have PvP. We still PvE, but enough of us are into PvP that it's simply the best spot to be. Here we can meet new people, it's the most populated server, and connections with new people have already been made.

The groups have already been established. Hero-Side, we are calling ourselves Sixth. Villain-Side, we are calling ourselves Column (the words alone are the names of the SG's). Sixth and Column are PvE and PvP oriented groups that team, vent, and kick ass in whatever we're doing. Just enjoying the game, basically. Anyone is welcome to join, but recruitment won't go much past asking a teammate or two if their interested.

Now until January 31'st is the best time to join. NCSoft is allowing 6 free character transfer/week until the 31st to everyone as a Holiday treat, so moving a toon to join us won't be an issue at all.

So that's where we are right now. Oh, and uh, LF Base Editor! (looks at Leiter) >_>
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update   The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Column and City of Heroes Update
Page 1 of 1