The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new rules/slogan to follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

A new rules/slogan to follow Empty
PostSubject: A new rules/slogan to follow   A new rules/slogan to follow I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm

The idea came from our own Nacht Falcon. It goes a little something like this.

"Kill in Kevlar. Recruit in Suit."

I know we've already been over this, but I'm officially putting it into work. You are, obviously, required to have the official uniform. The "Formal" one, so to speak. (I'm talking to Officer's of General Rank and above, since Soldats and Kapitan's uniform is already quite similar to the old)

However, you may also- as an official uniform -have the previous Sixth Column uniform and have it serve as your "battle uniform". You may not wear this uniform during recruiting or group gatherings however.

You may wear this uniform during Basic Training (whether you're running it, or simply attending) and in any other occasion in which we are fighting an enemy, be it PvP or PvE.

THIS UNIFORM IS NOT REQUIRED. I am not asking you to take up two slots, *I* Don't even use this uniform, it is purely optional, but it is 'Official'.

"Kill in Kevlar, recruit in suit."

to discuss this News, go here
Back to top Go down

A new rules/slogan to follow
Page 1 of 1