The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falcon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Falcon   Falcon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 am

W'sup, the name's Falcon. Nacht Falcon, if you so please. I'm one of our newest ranking officers, having joined in spring/summer of 2007 ( I don't recall specifically ). I believe this time was shortly after the Sixth's calamity in which Komtur Dark took power, and that the Sixth moved to Virtue ( correct me if I'm wrong ). When I joined, Dark was our Komtur, Twigdeath was an Elite Guard, Karnie was a Kapitan, and Leiter was my fellow soldat. We also had such characters as Star, Nacho, Light, Angel, Peace, and others. Shortly after my arrival, Dark found it fit to promote me to Kapitan, as was Leiter at the same time, and Karnie was promoted to General. The three of us teamed often and did most, if not all, of the Croatoa arcs together. It was the best of times.

*reminisces for several hours, gazing blankly with a wide grin*

Eheh. Before long, Dark announced he was taking leave for a while. Before he left, he appointed Twiggy as temporary Komtur. We've not seen him since, except once I think he posted he wasn't coming back. Since, Twig has been Head Komtur. The SG then entered what I call 'The Dark Ages', for it was very similar, except that, for the Sixth, it comes and goes, with intermissions of a Renaissance era, if you will. The group fell apart. Conversation on the forums was low, and in-game activity was almost none. It was no ones fault, really. It was just a bad time for a lot of things to go wrong, and they all came crashing down. Eventually, Leiter got it in our heads to build everything back up. And we did. It was during this time that I was PvPing in Siren's alongside a Peacebringer. His attitude and tenacity were those to respect, and in my mind, he was labeled "pretty damn cool". I asked this Peacebringer, named Tricky Dude, if he would consider joining our ranks. He emphatically accepted my request, and thus, Nacht Ihr Vati joined the ranks.

At this time, my brother was also in the group, named Opus. He was a soldat. He often caused quite a deal of grief, but there's one in every bunch, eh? I was eventually promoted to General for my hard work and dedication to the group. In my own philosophy, I find that when in a position such as Kapitan, where you have a good degree of responsibility while still taking orders from your superiors, it is best to do everything expected of you to the best of your ability, while maintaining a positive outlook. And if you wish to go far in life, I also advise you offer to take on extra jobs, assuming you have the time and effort it requires. My brother did not uphold these same ideas, and upon my promotion to General, when he was not promoted himself, he grew angry, with myself especially, and eventually left the group. I mention this story so that anyone reading will keep in mind the work and dedication involved to be a part of an organization such as ours. It is both advice and a warning, for I can assure, if you can't make it here, you might have trouble getting that office job you wanted too.

( During this time, Twig appointed Leiter his co-Komtur, and Karnie was promoted to Elite Guard. Killa had also made a triumphant return, and being the "Old One", he had his choice of rank. He settled with General, I believe, but he commanded everyone's respect. Still does too. )

Eventually the Sixth faced a second collapse. This was also a result of compounding problems facing most all of our officers, myself included, that took away from our ability to function as a whole. And so, The Dark Ages resumed. However, Twig wanted nothing more than to get the ball rolling again, as he would say it, but he also knew he couldn't do it by himself. So, he went and sought out Leiter. The two then went and found some of our older officers, myself included. The tale then reaches now, and I cannot tell you how it ends, for the story has yet to be completed. I assure you, though, that I will do everything within my power to make sure the future holds what our Komturs envision.

I have several alts, but only one is in the Sixth as of now, known as Nacht Armistice. I will also be creating an alt specifically for the PvP group.

Also, you may wonder why I told you such a lengthy tale. I share this with you because it is the past from my perspective. Not only do you now know some history of this SG, but you have seen things as I have seen them, and in that way, perhaps you know me a little better now.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon   Falcon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 am

Hey, Twiggy asked me first Wink
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon   Falcon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 pm