The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flight of the Falcon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Flight of the Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Flight of the Falcon   Flight of the Falcon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 pm

So... This is a work in progress... And it's from Falcon's perspective... And, uh. Yeah.

My first memory ever was waking up inside a stasis tube. I was already a grown man, never having been a child. I had no idea how my body worked, how to speak, how to fight. All I knew was fear. But as they say, fear lends wings… Waking to that stasis tube and feeling that fear, I was quick to begin struggling out of the cords and tubes that kept me vital, silently screaming into the respirator, and pounding my fists against the glass chamber. Amazingly, it began to crack, and the fluid surrounding me began to slowly leak out until the entire tube shattered. The sound of it made everyone turn and stare… There were three men in white lab coats, and another was wearing blue and yellow tights and a helmet that covered his entire face. The one in the blue and yellow crouched low, ready to pounce, as metallic blades erupted from his knuckles. One of the coated men waved at him, and the blades vanished back into the man’s fists. The man in the coat walked up to me, as I tried to prop myself up on my hands and knees. He grabbed my chin and turned my face up towards him. He smiled coldly, saying, “I’m glad you’ve survived the experimentation. Working with DNA of this caliber is so very, very difficult. You’re the first host to accept all the bits and pieces we wanted. Well, almost.” He released my chin and walked back to the bench he was originally standing at, crossing his arms behind his back. “Let’s report this success to the Countess. You, find the subject an appropriate cell.” He gestured to the man in the blue and yellow, and the three men in coats walked out of the room. The man in the blue and yellow watched them as they walked out, his sightless helmet not turning from them until they had left. Once they were gone, he sighed and his body loosened. He walked over to me slowly and reached for my arm, saying, “C’mon, get up. I ain’t gonna hurt ya.” I flinched away from his hand and tried to crawl away. I had no idea what any of them had said, but those blades were frightening, and I could easily understand their purpose. The man sighed again, and his hands fell to his sides. “Great. Just great. Alright then. Let’s try this again… C’mon.” He reached to grab my arm again, and this time, I did not shy away. When he did not hurt me, I relaxed and he helped me hobble to a small, clean room with two chairs, a bed, and a thick door. He sat me on the bed and quietly left the room. I tried to sleep that night, but every time I closed my eyes, I was trapped inside a stasis tube.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Falcon   Flight of the Falcon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Cooooool.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Falcon   Flight of the Falcon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 am

Nice, nice. I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Soldat
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Falcon   Flight of the Falcon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:32 am

Ditto with twig

I'm curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Falcon   Flight of the Falcon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Falcon
Page 1 of 1