The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proposal: Gather the Gang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Proposal: Gather the Gang Empty
PostSubject: Proposal: Gather the Gang   Proposal: Gather the Gang I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 am

Ok, so in thinking and attempting to throw an event right now is, as i've realized, pointless. Now, don't freak out I'm not saying anything bad. I've had an idea.

Were currently nothing more than a group of long time gaming pals still sticking to eachother, with a title.
And thats how I'm considering "events" now. Not specific shit we plan to do, simply specific times we plan to assimilate that group.

I propose we open, and do so on a weekly basis, "Gather the Gang" discussions. I know, brilliant idea right? Us talking as a gaming group times we can get people together to....game Shocked

Yet, as always there's one problem getting in the way here: people have to actually think about when theyll be on the game, and then use the damn forums to let the othere members here know when theyll be on that week.
Back to top Go down

Proposal: Gather the Gang
Page 1 of 1