The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i was wondering...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Health
Soldat
Health

So i was wondering... Empty
PostSubject: So i was wondering...   So i was wondering... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Does anyone still have an original Red and Blue Healthier costume screen shot? im trying to make a Healthier mask on Army of Two: The 40th Day and i cant remember specifically everything that i need on it(even though it wasnt that intensive of a costume, im still having problems lol)
any original pics would be lovely, and an idea for a Sixth mask would be awesome as well

http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/graphics/gallery#viewertabs=features&gallerytabs=everyones&sortOrder=createdDate&periodType=weekly&page=1&searchTextType=title&searchField=&id=8af889c0260ac8f2012620563c1a5e27&friendId=all

if you want to fool around with the creator, there is the link...sadly EA is a moneywhore and needs you to register to do anything(hopefully i dont have to RE-register like the box says to get online...)...on that site it is towards the top - Launch Mask and Armor Creator>>
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: So i was wondering...   So i was wondering... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Reply to this and your facebook post. i don't have any pics but i'm pretty sure i remember most of the mask. XD
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

PostSubject: Re: So i was wondering...   So i was wondering... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 am

yeah the Sixth mask would be hard to replicate in Army of Two though because its a full face mask its not just customize your character...so i was wondering on ideas for that because i cant just put the goggles and the ventilator without having a ton of the mask just be random color'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i was wondering...   So i was wondering... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i was wondering...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: