The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have returneth!

Go down 
+6
Killa
Karnie
Angel
Vati
Twig
Health
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am

Due to wise advice from a sage amongst us(you know who you are), i have come back to the forums once again!

please no applause...

getting a ps3 soon(for xmas) and ill be playing that 90% of the time at
least so if you have one, hit me up here before too long for a PSN
friends request...

otherwise ill check my email every now and then to see whats up
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 am

Angel
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 am

gasp! way to ruin the surprise twiggay...
Back to top Go down
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 am

I have returneth! Toki310
So much of a major score Health.
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

hell...yes...xmas toki = major win...im gunna totally save that image...thanks vati
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm

We have enough Metalocalypse fans to make a topic..
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

twig you dont count anymore...your hiphop thread canceled all metalocalypse-ness in you...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Soldat
Angel

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Twig wrote:
Angel

You rang?

I'll be stealing Sams PS3 over christmas can't remember what my ps3 name is though XD
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 pm

awesome, i wont have mine till like the 27th or 28th at the earliest tho(going to gfs house for about a week over xmas(hopefully if the weather waits till i leave to get shitty)) but definately hit me up on facebook or somethin when you find out your PSN name...ill add to friends even if we dont have same games lol
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm

MW2

that is all
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Health you have no say over my fandom nor brutality just because I listen to awesome remixes of Ocarina of Time and rap remixes. Sorry for having a much broader musical perspective than you >:l !!
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm

modern whorefare 2...no thanks...nuff said
and i have a broader perspective than i let on, i listen to almost anything atleast once...the only thing i really CANT stand is cuntry...im sorry that metal and rage sound better to me than cRap and hiphop...they just dont sound like real music to me...just people that think they can play something simple, make it sound complicated(remixes are jokes...sorry) or just people with an over glorified sense of poetry...its like religion to me...none of it makes sense why the next one is better...they are all the same...

youll never see my side and ill never see your side, but i can disqualify your sense of brutality because of your likeness to hiphop simply because DETHKLOK rules...and i have their autograph
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 am

How can something be a joke when regardless of how it came to be, it sounds fucking fantastic? You can argue that less "musicianship" went into it, but to say it's an actual thing to be pointed and laughed it is a bit harsh, especially when it's very good. Country is fucking awful no matter how to twist it. Hiphop would strait up be better if they put more music behind their rap. The rapping is talent, difficult to do and sounds great (most of the time, as with all music). However the "beats" need to go imo, and replaced with real instruments and tunes. If you truly believe they are all the same, then you do have the small perspective you let on, and that is *not* brutal.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Soldat
Angel

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 am

Will do Smile
its probably NachtAngel XD
I seem to remember some germen dude trying to add me D:
and twig send me that OOT remix please <3
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 pm

666saske666
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 pm

that's his xfire Razz

he should get on more!
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:09 am

PlayStation, lol. Anyways, welcome back Health. Also, doesn't country have an O in it?
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 am

not where i come from it doesnt...lol

and Killa im tryin to get on more often nowadays but when no one talks to me it seems pointless!

and idk how often my pc will be on cuz i got a new tv(hand me down from rents) thats gunna be more of a power hog plus my ps3, so i dont ima have my pc on much and idk if ima even plug my microwave back in...yes i have a microwave in my room...be jealous
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Twig wrote:
Health you have no say over my fandom nor brutality just because I listen to awesome remixes of Ocarina of Time and rap remixes. Sorry for having a much broader musical perspective than you >:l !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6doJ0ErfSHg&feature=related

There you go twig. Stay Hard.

O and i'm not really sure what this conversations entirely about but...fuck ps3
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

ps3 sucks, xbox all the way
Back to top Go down
Angel
Soldat
Angel

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Wiiiii~

xbox sucks. you have to payy for online ANNNDD you have to have a fucking huuuuge wire across your room or spen loads on a fucking wireless thing -.-''
useless.
Back to top Go down
Health
Soldat
Health

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 pm

i agree with angel, cept the wii part lol...wii blows hardcore
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 am

I don't have a Wii.. Just a slim white box that plays Super Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 am

lets just agree that pokemon owns every game ever made. mhmm
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:59 am

Absolutely not ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have returneth! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returneth!   I have returneth! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have returneth!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Welcome-
Jump to: