The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanzler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

Kanzler Empty
PostSubject: Kanzler   Kanzler I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Greetings. I am Nacht Kanzler. I chose the name Kanzler due to the historic significance of the title Chancellor in Nazi Germany, and our link to the 5th Column.

I came to this game a little over 54 months ago, starting out on the Liberty server where I first ran into the 6th Columnists there and had some great fun teaming with them. Unfortunately their names escape me, I do remember one of them had the really wild "Freakazoid" haircut for lack of a better term to refer to. Eventually I emulated one of their outfits whilst teaming to help fit in, but I never formally joined.

I had a bit of a falling out with the CoH Main Boarders early on, many were generally rude, so I eventually found a new community to roll with, most of whom were predominantly on the Virtue server. During the first Winter Lord event (for those of you who remember, the first one had some INSAAAAAANE exp gains), I "transferred" my characters over to Virtue.

Though I was in a new community to play with, I never forgot the concept of the 6th column, and really loved the idea, so much so that during a fun-goof-pvp event we called "Thursday Night Tussle" -- where the idea was to roll up a new character with a different AT of the night and a different theme for a character, one night was scrappers with a military theme, and the first iteration of Nacht Kanzler was born, this first version a Dark/Regen scrapper, and I even went all out with a bio stating:

"er "Nachtkanzler", einer der 5. eindrucksvollsten jungen Rekruten der Spalte sti eg in das Verstecken ein, nachdem der Krieg mit dem Rat eine Umdrehung für das schlechteste nahm. Jetzt aus dem Verstecken heraus, hat der Kanzler Rache auf allen, die ihm und seiner neuen Armee entgegensetzen, die 6. Spalte geschworen!"

I have no bloody idea what I was trying to say but this is what Google just translated for me:
"The "night Chancellor", the 5th one impressive young recruits of the
column sti eg in hiding, after the war with the Council a turn for the
worst took. Now out from the hiding, the Chancellor of revenge at all,
for himself and his new army contrast, the 6th Column swore!"

So you can see the 6th had an influence, though as it was a goof-pvp character it doesn't quite add up to our actual values. He actually still resides as a level 2 on Pinnacle.

Anyway, I had so much fun playing with him that night, that I decided I would try him out on test. That didn't work out so well, but Stalkers were about to get a Dark set so when that Issue came out, I re-rolled Nacht Kanzler as a villain, a Dark/Dark stalker, and another major difference, I created her as a woman. I got her to about 14 and decided that Stalkers were just not for me... There were a couple other tries on Test with the name and various powers, Assault Rifles, various dark powers, etc, but nothing really seemed to work out so well, so the concept kept getting put on the shelf.

Then, approximately 2 or 3 halloween events ago, I ran into a Nacht on PI doing trick-or-treat missions, who was a part of the 6th Column SG and I was delighted to see that the group was still around, I teamed with that person for a good chunk of the night and we talked about the history of the group and other various topics...and I swore to that person once I could find a concept I could stick with I would roll up a character to join.

Dual Blades came out, and I decided it was time. I went back to the well for a secondary, choosing my main character's power, Invulnerability. I was familiar with it and knew it worked well for me on a tank-level, and it allowed me to focus on learning the Dual Blades portion. Nacht Kanzler was created once again as a woman since I thought it was an interesteing twist to the character, and I immediately sought out a way to get recruited into the group.

I have officially been a part of the 6th Column since only May of 2008, but I feel as if I've been a part of the group for much longer. Everyone has been very nice and welcoming, and I am honored to have recently risen to the rank of Kapitan.
Back to top Go down

Kanzler
Page 1 of 1