The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twigdeath, I'm calling you out

Go down 
+4
Twig
Opus
Vati
Peace
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Twigdeath, I'm calling you out Empty
PostSubject: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Dear Twigdeath,

Recently I read your new story, The Sixth Column: Evolution. Though I found it a little inderectly self-boasting I though it was rather interesting. I'm happy to see, although your shattering all old Sixth Column beliefs, your at least building a lore and staying attached to history. Unfortunately after reading this I made a horrible connection between your story and current pop culture.

Friday, I believe, the second(I believe who really fucking cares) Twilight movie was released. It sold out more than The Dark Knight. Merely 3 days before that, Twigdeath releases a story confirming the vampyr addition to the Sixth Column.

You and I have been friends for years, since before I was even Peace. That is why I am so deeply concerned. For the future of the group, and our friendship I need to know; Twigdeath, are you a Twilight fan?

And don't lie to me.
Back to top Go down
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm

lols
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Vati wrote:
lols
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Opus wrote:
Vati wrote:
lols
sparkle sparkle it's the sun.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 am

Twilight is pretty wretched. It fucking spoils and corrupts everything that was awesome about Vampires. You don't get to just change the lore of Vampires like that, no they don't sparkle, THEY LIGHT ON FUCKING FIRE.

I am a vampire fan. Particularly Ben Templsmith's vampires, those of the 30 Days of Night series. The vicious, massively intelligent, ugly, gritty, bad-ASS vampires, the 5th Column ones, you know?

Yeah those, those are the vampires that we have. Don't worry Peace, no matter how much you think I've deteriorated over the years I will never. Ever go that far.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 am

I agree with everything Twig just said.

I will, however, say this.

Taylor Lautner is hot.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 am

Leiter wrote:
I agree with everything Twig just said.

I will, however, say this.

Taylor Lautner is hot.

I concur. But I think underworld vampires propose a happy medium.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 am

Yeah....well those are better than twilight buuuuuuut

They aren't even the real vampires.

o and twig, Vampires don't actually die in the sun. Who knew? I did.

O and did you know originally vampires could turn into wolves?
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm

WOW UR SO LIGIT
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:25 pm

West Craven's thought on Vampires was good Very Happy

The only way to kill one would be a steak through the heart.

But I like Blade too...

I just don't know which one to go with.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Not just a stake, a wooden stake. Which always made me say, "d00d, wtf, wut if it wuz metul".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twigdeath, I'm calling you out   Twigdeath, I'm calling you out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twigdeath, I'm calling you out
Page 1 of 1