The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, I guess this is me.

Go down 
+2
Leiter
Seyasmir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyasmir
Kapitan

Well, I guess this is me. Empty
PostSubject: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm sorry to say it looks like I'll be departing the Sixth Column.

I've got several things on my plate which means I'm going to have to knock something on the head, and CoH is going to have to take a bullet.

I'm working full time, studying from home, plus there's soon to be another addition to my family, so things have suddenly got hectic. I'm also really enjoying Champions, so any time I do have for superhero escapades will be spent there.

Thanks for all the fun times, and I wish you all luck in your future gaming endeavours. Who knows, maybe I'll see you one day in Champions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Take care Jenna - there'll be a spot open for you whenever you want to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Going to miss you, Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Shinteki
Elite Guard
Shinteki

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 pm

You will be missed Jenna
*salutes*
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 am

you cant leave Sad we had such good times, we even got rabe to go to the D!! ill misss youuuu
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Sorry to see you go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess this is me.   Well, I guess this is me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I guess this is me.
Page 1 of 1