The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Busy with college

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyasmir
Kapitan

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

I've recently discovered that I've got an assignment due in at the end of the month, and very little actual time to do it in. This doesn't mean I won't be on at all (if I worked solid I think my brain would dissolve) but it's likely I'll be scarce until I've got this work handed in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Best of luck with everything Jen. What kind of project? Essay?
Back to top Go down
Seyasmir
Kapitan

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Twig wrote:
Best of luck with everything Jen. What kind of project? Essay?

No fracking idea yet, that's the scary part. Smile It's a distance learning course, and somewhere in the mammoth book I've got is an assignment. I have to keep working until I find it, then do it.

The course is in Visual Basic programming, so it'll likely be some little windows application.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Interesting, good luck on finding it. Do you know the difficulty of the assignment or is it ust time consuming?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Hah, I've been there. Best of luck, mate.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 am

rendeer just random REINDEER folks thats how much ill miss you... and no i have no idea what it means so dont ask >_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy with college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy with college   Busy with college I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy with college
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: