The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event : Task Force Night!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Event : Task Force Night! Empty
PostSubject: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Woo! Everybody get pumped for Task Force Night!

We're hoping to make this a weekly thing, so let's get it started off right.

This Thursday, at 9PM EST (8pm Central, 6pm Pacific) we'll be running the Citadel Task Force (levels 25-30).

This task force is from level 25 to 30, and starts in Talos Island.
It's also one of the required task forces for the Task Force Commander
badge.

Come on down and beat up some Council buggers with us! If we have too
many people for one team, we can always have multiple teams... and RACE!
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Sounds good, we shall see if I bring Games, Twin, Death or Infected. Not sure, maybe I'll bring Flashfire, but he's 22 so.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:02 am

I might bring Shifter, actually, depending on whether she gets up high enough.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am

If I'm around I'll bring the Kanz.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:00 am

i got blaze and NightHawk on call Smile
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Cant' come tot his. Worst fucking timing. We usually have 3 camp overnights out of 9 weeks and this thursday happens to be one. >< I'll definately try to make the next one though. :/
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Hoping to see a good turnout at this tonight!
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm still feeling the effects of 2xp, I've barely been able to stay awake past 9, but I'm going to try to attend since my boss is OOO tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Took me a minute to read that as an acronym instead of just 'ooooo'. xD
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

same lol.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm in bit of a conundrum...Would it be ok to join the TF and then log off after it's started and rejoin you guys when I'm done solving my problem? I've got some crap I need to get done that really won't have me free till just after 10, so I'd only miss the first hour...
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm

I don't see a problem with it, I'm sure we can handle the extra 1-man agro.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Excellent. I'll log on just before 9 and log off after the TF starts and will be back as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am

So...lots of fun, but some of us were pretty exhausted by midnight. I propose an earlier start time going forward. I'm not entirely sure the dynamic of the group as far as timezones go, but I picked up that at least 50% of the team last night were east-coasters. Starting at 6 or 7 would make a drastic difference.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Very true, I wasn't kidding when I said I was mostly asleep. For those of you who weren't there, my contribution to the fight against Vandal was... a LFT message.

An earlier start time would probably help, but other than that, I had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Yeah, I fell asleep in the 2nd to last mission and thankfully woke up and mish tp'd just in time to have Vandal ROFLSTOMP me. Perhaps a poor decision on my part to join a TF so late in the day given how my workdays are right now...
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm

i completely missed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

So what's next?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Well, how did Thursday work for veryone? If it worked fine for most people, we can keep TF Night to Thursdays. No matter what day it's on this week, though, I will likely miss it, so someone else is going to have to step up and make sure it happens.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm

The day was fine, the time was probably our biggest issue, I was falling asleep, you were dead tired, maybe a start time at 7PM instead?

I'm level 37 now so I can do just about any TF, let me know which one to put together and I'll be happy to make sure it runs...
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I leave the decision of which TF up to you, Kanzler; you're running the show this week, go for it!.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Here, I'll make a new news post for you, Kanzler, so we don't get this confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event : Task Force Night!   Event : Task Force Night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event : Task Force Night!
Page 1 of 1