The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Soldat
Angel

Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Hey guys

I will be off to Sonisphere on Thursday the 30th and wont be back till Tuesday...however my one month will end during that so i'll be offline for a while due to no money

I'll try and see if i can get another month however i've hurt my hand and anything with it is kinda painful so I don't really know if i'll be able to play anyway

Got a doctor appointment tomorrow so we'll find out then but i just thought i'd let you guys know n'stuff

Also i'll try and get next chapter done soon "Angel and the strip clubs" Razz

Edit: Hey guys so i went to the doctor today and she said that i have mild carpel tunnel so i don't think i'll be able to play for a while so i may not be buying another month for coh as my other wrist is starting to hurt too. And its actually hurting quite a bit to write this so i'll try and stay on forums and stuff but we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:18 am

Shit, get better Angel..
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm

=[
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Hope you get better soon Angel. : (
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 pm

get better soon XxhugsxX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems   Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Holiday and Wrist problems
Page 1 of 1