The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falcopawnch

Go down 
+4
Peace
Killa
Twig
Nacht Falcon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm

I will try to say this as gangstaly as I can.

Yo, my homie peoples, I will not be being in this hizzle fo a few days.

I be chillin' with my G's at a pimpin' beach house fo a bit.

I'll be back either Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Back? When were you here :l

BA-ZING
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm back.

And Twig. Bite me. EVERY TIME I LOG IN THERE'S NO ONE ON.

So I get bored and leave, and don't get back on.

Besides, I don't do anything important around here.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 pm

All your problems. <3
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 am

Didn't say it wasn't.

BUT YOU'RE NOT HELPING.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:30 am

why is it.. I log on at 7am in the morning.. and there are at least 2 or 3 soldats? And it has been 10 days.. and Falcon hasn't been online? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 am

Because Falcon is bored, Falcon is tired, Falcon has to prepare for the Coast Guard, and Falcon just really doesn't feel up to it.

Don't ask me why, but whenever I log in there's nobody. Middle of the day, EST, and nobody. So, I've pretty much given up trying. Everything I used to enjoy in CoH is changing... And I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 am

Then I have to say this.

If you are not going to fill your position as General of The Sixth Column, you either resign right now from General, go back to soldat, eventually be kicked for inactivity or I will demote you and you will more or less be kicked for inactivity.

I am trying to give you something to do, instead of being bored, but you make it bored.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 am

Then how about you find out what time people are on, and get on with them. I know for a fact that most everyone is around almost all night, and we have a shit ton of new blood around.

Sorry your sexy trio is online every day mate, but thats the thing about a sg, it isn't you and 2 friends, its you and 20.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 am

I have to agree with Peace here, which is weird sometimes, because he is normally going to yell at you for no reason sometimes..

There are plenty of soldats online every day. I logged on and I got involved with the soldats.. There are almost 2 or more soldats online at a single time during the day. If you stay online, you can recruit some.. You can stick around and eventually someone will log on. Do something, other than complain...

You have to make it fun to have fun. You have to make it not bored to be not bored. If you understant what I'm saying... then it is possible for you to do something fun with us. It shouldn't be just 'friends' you hang out with anymore.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 am

HEY now, i dont yell at people all the time...you all are to nice, someone has to yell though Mad
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 am

Basically, Falcon :/
Back to top Go down
Angel
Soldat
Angel

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 am

Whenever i come on, which is like crazy time for you lot there are still a couple of soldats on cause apparently you lot don't sleep XD
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 pm

This is coming from Angel. Thing is Falcon, yes, it is a lot of work sometimes being responsible. I don't require too much from you, nor does anyone else. But 5-10 mins online a day or every other day, and you are fine. That's all that is asked of you. Maybe you could find a spark in yourself and feel needed...

Yes, needed is a good feeling... you could be needed.. Like right now. You are needed, but you want to tell me that you are bored?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am

Guys, this really isn't a conversation for the Request Leave forum; it's more personal. Can we take it to PMs, maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:17 am

Well, I'm glad to know that I could come back to such warm fuzzy feelings after everything I've had to deal with. I guess Karnie couldn't get the message out that my computer was getting fixed up, and things would be running better, and I'd finally be able to use XFire and crap like that. Oh well.

Here's the scoop, folks. Despite finally getting my computer fixed, I have alot of shit to deal with right now. I need to get my braces of six years removed so that I can join the Coast Guard... Because I'm not good enough for college. I also plan on getting my license before that, too. Not that it matters.

Now, just so you all know. I need to join the Coast Guard more than anything right now. I have zero income as it stands... And I have zero coverage for anything... Y'know, medical and stuff. My mother collects social security from having her children, but now that I'm 18, she's losing $500 a month... Which means no food for Falcon. On top of that, I'm dealing with a lot of stress from my family anyways... Chronic depression and all that. Stuff I've dealt with my whole life. AKA serious bullshit up to my eyeballs. So not only do I need to get out of this house, my family does too.

Now, when I finally do get my braces removed, boot camp will be eight weeks long, and held in New Jersey, of all states. When I graduate boot camp, I could be placed anywhere in coastal America... Or possibly overseas. Nothing too life threatening, just places like Guam or Cuba maybe.

So, the story is, now that I'm finally back and peachy as ever, my days are numbered. Sorry to burst your bubbles.

It's nice to know nobody really wondered why I had nothing to say to anything posted, and I'm thankful you managed to tell everyone what I asked you to, Karnie. It's apparent that you all managed fine without me... The group's still together, after all. I don't have a role here, and I hardly have any friends left. I know, Killa, that what you were saying was not to hurt my feelings or any bullshit like that, but it's nice to know that my friends in this group had anything to say on the matter. Besides, you know, " :/ ". So, it seems to me I'm not needed. Not even my family needs me right now, except that they need me to get gone, and fast. And, you're right, Killa, feeling needed is a great thing. But that's not the case.

What I'm basically saying, is. I've been gone two weeks already, and no one gives two shits about it, and pretty soon, I'm going to be gone much longer than that. It may be in all of our interests if I just resign from the Column altogether.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 am

Sad falcon... you make my emoness seem so weak
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 am

Falcon there's no reason to be angry at us. You're upset you're not needed? Hell there's a lot of damage that came from your leave that you don't realize. So because we're not posting our struggles with absent generals in the open, it means we aren't struggling?

I'm sorry things are rough but you have no real reason to put that sort of guilt on anybody. We weren't aware of your situation, therefore you can not be angry at us for not treating you like a hurt puppy. Yeah things are rough, so step down, it's no big deal, doesn't mean you can't stick around for the rest of the time you can.

Quite making assumptions man, quit acting so victimized, and take a second and talk to us first.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

What kind of damage resulted from me being gone? I'd love to hear about it.

I've already been removed from the roster, which I can't blame you for, but from what I see, nobody attempted to ask me what was up... I had no text messages, no e-mails, PMs, tells, anything, asking where I've been, why I'm not on, any of that crap. That implies to me that I wasn't needed. Not to mention, I saw Karnie on Xbox Live and asked him if he could make a post letting you all know the situation with my computer... Apparently, that didn't happen.

I know what I said came off as harsh, but can you blame me? I was already dissatisfied with what little role I played in the Column, and then I come back to find no one cared.

I grew up not having many friends... I moved out of my hometown when I was in the middle of second grade, and then moved again when I was in fourth grade... I never really learned to connect with other people. By the time I was in the district I'd live the rest of my childhood, most people already had their circle of friends established... And they didn't include me. When I was in fourth grade, they thought I was a sociopath who was a hazard to his fellow students. I had my own personal teacher, with my own classroom, and I wasn't allowed out to lunch or recess with the other kids.

So, this group was some of my first friends. This is where I met people I enjoyed the company of. But you've all changed over two years. You've changed, whether you think you have or not. I don't know if I have any friends here anymore.

I don't know what to do, or what you want of me. From the way I see it, I can either stay, despite the fact that my missing somehow had some profound impact on the group, and I'm leaving again soon, for a longer time, or I can go now and spare everyone the grief and aggravation. That's all I feel I've brought the Column of late.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 pm

I recall having a very nice conversation with you on Xbox Live. And I'm sorry I forgot to leave the message on the forums. Went to a friends house right after that and I completely forgot. >< But my point is is that we might of changed but we still care about you. :O At least i know I do. We had a convo not just about the Sixth but about a real topic. We talked about all sorts of things, one of them being your current situation with jobs/college. Again i'm sorry for forgetting to leave the post, but I at least want you to know that you still have a friend left in the Sixth. :/
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Falcon, you forget. If I never cared, I wouldn't have pushed you so hard. If I didn't care you wouldn't of been a second of my mind when I asked you to get active.

I apologize if I sound like I only care for one thing, but I simply put it how it is. You can be a friend and a member of The Sixth Column, but you can't be a General if you're not up to the job. We have fun playing CoH every day whether it was business or pleasure or even both at the same time. Role Play, meet the soldats and just do something for someone else in the Sixth.

You are a valuable member. Don't question your welcome. I'm just saying this. I think you have great amount of potential and a high spirit despite your real life misfortune. I hope you make it through BT and USCG. Maybe you will return to us in one piece and with higher spirits than before.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm

hey, i asked where you had been everytime you got on >:l and you said you might be gone so i didnt say anything about it, sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falcopawnch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcopawnch   Falcopawnch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falcopawnch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: