The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Opening of The Sixth Legion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Official Opening of The Sixth Legion Empty
PostSubject: Official Opening of The Sixth Legion   Official Opening of The Sixth Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Tomorrow I will be recruiting, officially for the first time, for The Sixth Legion. Don't worry about time, I will be doing it all day.

I'm telling everyone in advance(lawl) because I want any alts(non-nacht characters) in before i begin recruiting regular players.

For those of you who don't know, The Sixth Legion is our official alternative/non-nacht sg. It has the same rules as the Column, but you do not have to be a Nacht to join, and you don't have to role play. Each officer in the Column is allowed to have one ranked member in the Legion (Ranks will be the same, except for myself since i'll be leading this sg). The catch to this sg is that if you are *only* a member of The Legion, and not The Column, you will only be a recruit. The only way to become a full flegged member of The Sixth is to create a Nacht character and participate in the Sixth Column. Now this doesn't mean you are any less if you are only in The Legion, it simply means you can not be ranked higher than a recruit until you join The Column.

Heads up boys, were getting serious now!

---

Posts in the News forum are locked for archiving purposes. To comment on this announcement, please click here.
Back to top Go down

Official Opening of The Sixth Legion
Page 1 of 1