The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Request!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Take your time on these, Karnie. They're not super important. Just do one at a time when you're bored.

Fire/Fire Scrapper

Earth/Rad Controller

Energy/Ice Blaster

Storm/Elec Defender

possibly more...
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 am

Jeebus. Well i'll get to it when I get back from florida on saturday. I should have all weekend though so it won't be a problem. And please. It'll break my heart to see you make an Energy/Ice Blaster. xD I will actuallyr be able to handle if you went with this. Just a joke. >.<
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 pm

I already have an energy/ice blaster. He's mostly for lolz and RP, but some stuff is actually impressive. In theory, I could keep a kid held down with Power Push. At least half the time. And one of the /Ice powers actually gives 22% damage for Defiance.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:27 pm

/Ice sucks. And Energy/ is way too much endurance. In the long run it doesn't work out in solo's or group unless you have a massive amount of blues. The Energy/ part is fine if you have your endurance and recovery covered. However I don't see anything in /Ice useful unless you are dueling. /Ice can be a bitch when dueling. xD
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm

So then why you keep calling it bad, huh? HUH?

That's what I thought.

Besides, I have faith in you. You can turn that thing into a monster.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 pm

I shall try.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Request!   Mass Request! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Request!
Page 1 of 1