The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
+5
Karnie
Nacht Falcon
Twig
Nacho
Killa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Killa
Komtur

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:01 am

www.swtor.com/sites/all/themes/swtor/assets/mediaPlayerInterior.swf" />www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer.flv&fullscreen_source=undefined&comment_url=/media/trailers/deceived-cinematic-trailer#comments&download_1=header|Quicktime (.mov),thumb|null,filesize|255M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer_mov.zip&download_2=header|Windows Media Video (.wmv),thumb|null,filesize|224M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer_wmv.zip" />www.swtor.com/sites/all/themes/swtor/assets/mediaPlayerInterior.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="330"flashvars="title=undefined&description=undefined&source=http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer.flv&fullscreen_source=undefined&comment_url=/media/trailers/deceived-cinematic-trailer#comments&download_1=header|Quicktime (.mov),thumb|null,filesize|255M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer_mov.zip&download_2=header|Windows Media Video (.wmv),thumb|null,filesize|224M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/vc/deceived_cinematic_trailer_wmv.zip" />
Back to top Go down
Nacho
Elite Guard
Nacho

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 am

I guess this game is gonna be good. I guess it'll be pretty damn good every time I see new content, every time I have excited xfire conversations with pants-jizzers, and every time I look at this damn trailer. I'm gonna bounty hunt like I did in galaxies. They better give you money for killing a jedi/sith just because they exist like in SWG, but I can see that that wouldn't make sense considering the era is dramatically different. Personally when I first heard that the new KotOR was going to be an mmo I was a little disappointed because the console games had so much detail it would be hard to transfer to the mmo format. Guess I was wrong, seeing as this game has so much more potential and room to expand, people are probably planning Roleplaying stories and character bios right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 am

God, yes.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 am

NACHO MACHO!
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 pm

All of a sudden, I want this.

And I want to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 pm

ohmygod.
this looks so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:16 pm

this is an epic trailer, i can't wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 pm

At E3, the creators of the Old Republic were asked if gameplay was to play out as this video did.

Their response was yes.

This excites me further.
Back to top Go down
Seyasmir
Kapitan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 pm

This video got me rather excited until my cynical trailer /= game realisation kicked in. It's Bioware though, and they're generally solid. I hope their working on this doesn't hurt Mass Effect 2 though.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Its two completely different teams, so it won't. Bioware is a big company, with multiple teams, so i'm sure they will have completely different teams working on each game.
Back to top Go down
Mediz
Kapitan
Mediz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

I am a *huge* fan of the KOTOR series. I have been keeping tabs on this for awhile. Let me know if the link is broken.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Rabe
Soldat
Nacht Rabe

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 am

Excuse me while I change my pants.

There we go, now then;
As much as it pains me, if I did play this I think I'd have to be a good guy.

Thanks to people like Darth Maul and Boba Fett, the bad guys are going to have a huge numerical advantage.

But look at it this way, just because you're on the side of good, doesn't mean you still can't be a badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1