The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, may I please join?

Go down 
+3
Twig
Leiter
Mitternacht
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

Hello, may I please join? Empty
PostSubject: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:26 am

Hello,
My Name is Nacht Mitternacht. I am a Warshade and I have been aware of the 6th for many years and am excited about the comeback to combat the 5th Column and the Council.
Please allow me to join, I am currently a level 5 soldat and am aware of the uniform and wear it. I will continue to look for the commanding officers however they have not been around when I am lately.
~Mitternacht
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:31 am

We'd love to have you, Mitternacht. What hours do you play? I'm sure we can arrange to meet up.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am

Hello,
I am on right now and will be for the next maybe two hours? I usually play around the hours of 3am - 7am US MNT time on weekdays, but Weekends whenever if I can. Hope to see you soon,
Mitternacht
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Mitter, what is your global? It will be easier to find you that way.
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 pm

@Negative
Hi Twig, I already have you as a Global friend! =-p
=-) , See you soon I hope.
~Mitternacht (Midnight)
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 pm

No mitter, you may not join.

No but seriously, join.

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Peace, what are you saying? This is not the time for reverse psychology.
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:02 pm

OK so I can join? =-p
Please let me know when recruiting officers are on , I will try to play lots this weekend.
I am on now! =-p
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I'm sorry Mitter, I would love to have you aboard but it looks like we're running into very unfortunate timing.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

you may add me to your friends under Nacht Peace, anytime i log on just shoot me a tell and i'll gladly help you get in.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 pm

She's in, Falcon got her lol.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:22 am

Just saw tonight, Welcome Mitter, make sure to stay active on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

Thank you again for letting me join. I like being a soldier! I will be nice to people. Someone already asked me the same old "are you supposed to be a nazi", question and I was real polite and told them we hate nazi people and we fight the 5th and the Council!

The 5th are coming back right? That will be fun to go on missions to fight them! I made a bio.

I was on today and met some real nice fellow Nachts, I promise to be polite and if there is anything I can do please tell me. I don't want to get kicked out. Sometimes I am quiet on the SG channel because I am in a mission and I loose track of typing and fighting.
Kay I'll stop now, haha, I will check the forums often though! <3
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:28 pm

The 5th return is our sole purpose for coming back in RP terms.
When issue 15 comes out, I will be hosting a LOT of Defeat Reichsman task forces. I mean, I will make this group that task force's worst nightmare. Just got to get to level 45 Smile On top of that I also want to start running Citidel Task Force as it deals with The Council and is perfect for lvls 20-25. Also Hess Task Forces in Striga Isle which I beleive to be 30-35. I'll do research on all of this.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Good to see you made it in, Mitternacht! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Mitternacht
Soldat
Mitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:47 am

Twig wrote:
Also Hess Task Forces in Striga Isle which I beleive to be 30-35. I'll do research on all of this.
That is my all time favorite TF let alone all of the Striga missions. It may be more challenging now as a Kheldian but I'm all in whenever someone wants to do that TF or Striga missions.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 am

We plan on making much appearances in Striga Smile
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 pm

lol, Hess is also my favorite TF. Thats the one with the giant robot room right? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 am

Yeah bro. Issue 15, it's my goal to make us the masters of the Hess and Reichsman Taskforce.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 am

Roight
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Sounds spiffy.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:53 am

hey mitter glad you got in Razz sorry i couldent get you in when you asked there where no officers on Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, may I please join?   Hello, may I please join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, may I please join?
Page 1 of 1