The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Drill Searget returns soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Drill Instructor
Dark

The Drill Searget returns soon Empty
PostSubject: The Drill Searget returns soon   The Drill Searget returns soon I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:25 am

Greetings everyone I am Blade as most of you know Very Happy . I am currently working on getting my game working again once that happens I will returning to training and along with our Komturs getting this place kickin again. I am currently typing up a new training schedual and for those who require to see it will. I hope all of you are ready to get back to work and kicking some COH ass with a new and improved Sixth Column. I hope to see you all soon. We will need to be stronger and more active as ever so get out their and start recuriting now and when I am able to get on we will get this place going again. Good luck everyone and have a great day. afro

-Nacht Blade-
Drill Searget and Recuriting leader
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: The Drill Searget returns soon   The Drill Searget returns soon I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm afraid.

Not because he's back, which will inevitably force me back,
Not because he is amongst the japanese, and I know blade has become a real life master of the katana by now
Not even because he is the Drill Sergeant (for the 3444th time)

I'm afraid because he's the Recruiting leader, and when Blade is the poster child for a group, Beelzebub gets a shiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Drill Searget returns soon   The Drill Searget returns soon I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Peace wrote:
I'm afraid.

Not because he's back, which will inevitably force me back,
Not because he is amongst the japanese, and I know blade has become a real life master of the katana by now
Not even because he is the Drill Sergeant (for the 3444th time)

I'm afraid because he's the Recruiting leader, and when Blade is the poster child for a group, Beelzebub gets a shiver down his spine.

Win. Also, agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drill Searget returns soon   The Drill Searget returns soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drill Searget returns soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Welcome-
Jump to: