The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.

Go down 
+5
Opus
Peace
Leiter
Karnie
Twig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 pm

ALL ITEMS!!!!!11!!!11
YOSHI ONLY!!1 !!1!!!1
......Hanenbow!

Yeah which is better? That's right.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

soundsgood letsplaythat
GO
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 am

Too
Much
Brawl
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm

No such thing.
However there is such thing as Too Much Lag.
and edgeguarding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I think I did juuuuust enough edgeguarding.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Falcon will beg to differ.
I don't recall you ever edgehogging me, but one game you got every one of Falcon's stocks with an edgehog.

Also, I was in rarely shitty form last time we played. For some reason I'm having a rough time of it, I can't beat Falcon in one-on-ones anymore either. (Well, actually, he destroys me. I can't even move when he uses Falco, Wolf, or DeDeDe.) I can only seem to keep up with Ike and Bowzar lately.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Twiggy, I was emotionally crushed by all the edgeguard Crying or Very sad You spoiled all my fun with tether characters, such as Zero-Suit Samus and Ivysaur... Is Olimar the only character with a tether that'll flip other kids off the edge? On the subject of Olimar, lol @ when you tried to recover with only ONE PIKMIN LOL

Also, lol @ Capn. Falcon v. Capn. Falcon v. Mario. AH FALCOPAWNCHED YOU. And you didn't falcopawnch me. So nyeah.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 am

I was playing real poorly last night, I felt like the only effective thing I could do was edgeguard. If you see it coming have Opus come attack me or something lol.

And dude, I thought I had so many more Pikmin but your Ganon-face-kick apparently killed them all without me noticing Razz

Oh yeah, good lucky Falco-Punch, I went " :l "
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Played with Karnie some last night, seem to be getting back into it, but Karnie insists that me and Falcon teamed on him, probably because he never won a game. Hey, new character... he was spamming Green Missile and failing with FJPs so he was easy to punish. I wouldn't say he was doing bad, he just needs to refine some things. Luigi should not stay on the ground as much as Karnie did, he gets some great aerial combos.

Also Karnie, why is it that on just about every one of your characters, you're extremely spammy with your forward smash? (Also, angling Luigi's fsmash up makes it stronger.)
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 pm

( angling it down makes it metroz! )

But yeah, you left yourself -way- open, a good way to make sure you don't miss with the Fire Jump Punch is to use the "Real Luigi Jab Combo"... Jab + Jab + FJP, instead of the third jab. Once you figure out the timing, it's like stealing candy from a baby.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

la la la
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey! Get outa here! MEN are talking.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm

There was COMPLETE proof you guys were teaming on me. Don't give me that BS. Whenever I would spawn, you guys would sit on the opposite edges of the stage waiting for me to move. As soon as I would try to go for one of you the other would come and try to attack me as well. OR you would both go for me at the start. Twig had the same problem when he fought you 2 days ago after I left our 4 player FFA. And yes, i'm still learning how to play Luigi, as well as actually get better at brawl. Twig has been trying to mentor me for about a month and i'm still learning. heh. And yesterday was the first time I picked up Luigi. I never expected to win. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Twig wrote:
Hey! Get outa here! MEN are talking.

=[
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

I'm just kidding Leiter, you're totally man-enough.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 pm

...thanks...?
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Played like trash last night, dunno what happened thur. Maybe I was just tired... and for some reason my controller feels extremely foreign to me now, like it did when I first bought it. I'm entirely unused to it and I can't seem to shake this funk I'm in.

Blah.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm

My controller gets wonky sometimes.
Sucks that you were off, cause I was totally on, and those two combined means bad bad things.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 pm

My controller is this but white. Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 801793b
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:18 pm

You should really really take a week and get used to something else man.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:29 pm

My wife was like.. we need to get Brawl, so I know what they're talking about....

and I'm like.. I donno Razz you'd get pwned...

but anyway, anything specific to get if we get Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 am

Just a Wii and Brawl and a wifi connection. If you have a router, just find it wirelessly. Use Gamecube controllers. Use Gamecube controllers, use Gamecube controllers.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Apparently Omni is also into Brawl, we should just make a thing of this, really.
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Twiggar, I saw you use Bowzar 'gainst Falco last night and it made me wonder why ya don't use him more often.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am

Because I play all toons, its hard to get around to them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.   Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brawl thread of Twig and Falcon. PAWNCH.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next