The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official CoH Announcement : i14 SG Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Official CoH Announcement : i14 SG Changes Empty
PostSubject: Official CoH Announcement : i14 SG Changes   Official CoH Announcement : i14 SG Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
Greetings Heroes & Villains,

With Issue 14 there will be some slight changes to the ranking system that you are currently familiar with. Here is some background and information that should be useful for you to prepare for the new issue.

The new ranking system is mainly needed by our internal Customer Support team. This feature allows GM's to assist players in resolving issues that may affect an SG or Base.

This tool essentially allows us to resolve your tickets more rapidly, keeps us from getting involved in SG/VG political drama, and also keeps groups that may have lost leadership from losing access to a fully operating base.

The new rank introduced in this issue is called, duh, duh, duh… “Super Leader.” The super leader title does not have to denote actual leadership or rank within the SG, consider them mainly to be the key master or owner of the group.

Due to the current format in game, we had a few options, we could either demote everyone but one person or we could auto promote a single leader into the new position. We opted to go with the second option.

So when Issue 14 goes live, the highest ranking leader that had most recently logged in will be promoted to the “super leader” position. This ensures that every group that is currently active will have someone who recently played the game in this rank.

Any of you wishing to pinpoint who that person should be can effectively set up those permissions now by changing the ranks of members so that you have the one person you would like to have this access be the only SG leader at the time Issue 14 goes live.

We understand many of you may have questions & concerns as always we are here to help clear up confusion.

We appreciate your feedback.

Sunstorm

---

Posts in the News section are locked for archiving purposes. To comment on this announcement, please click here.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/

Official CoH Announcement : i14 SG Changes
Page 1 of 1