The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am

Twig wrote:
That's right, the superior quality, desired Ventrilo server is now available to The Sixth Column.

Provided and paid for by our very own Nacht Ghostaga (Ghost.exe)

We have a current 10 user max, but this will increase as needed. Thank Ghost when you have the chance.

Download Ventrilo at http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

IP: 70.114.229.207
Port Number: 3784

Please feel free to sign on and chat up at any time. Myself and Ghostaga will probably be on it often.

This information is no longer valid. Working on getting us a new one owned by me.

----

Please post comments and questions about this announcement in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm

For those of us who don't know, what is the difference between Teamspeak and Ventrilo? Why is Ventrilo more desirable?
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Karnie
General
Karnie

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 pm

It has better voice quality and is less clunky. Much smaller program and is easier to setup.
Back to top Go down
Ghost.exe
Soldat
Ghost.exe

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 am

Leiter wrote:
For those of us who don't know, what is the difference between Teamspeak and Ventrilo? Why is Ventrilo more desirable?

Cause it's win. And I got it through my CSS sponsorship. Highest quality codec you can get, and GUI is more user friendly opposed to TS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbypixels.com
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Updating my machine today, lost the login information for the new vent location, what is it?

BTW, we should add a search feature to these boards, or.. I'm blind. It' possible, given how much I've stared at a computer this weekend...
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

The Ventrilo information can be found both ingame, on the Supergroup window, and on these forums, as one of the scrolling messages on the forum homepage.

And as of right now, it can be found in this post!

Host: cesium.typefrag.com
Port: 8069
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Ah! That's where I saw it, swear I'm losing my mind today.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 pm

And here!

Host: cesium.typefrag.com
Port: 8069
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Server   Ventrilo Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Server
Page 1 of 1