The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synopsis of Suckage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Synopsis of Suckage Empty
PostSubject: Synopsis of Suckage   Synopsis of Suckage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm

So yeah, I know I had originally said I'd have been back before now, but there's some speed bumps right now.

1. Obviously I'm still settling into a new place and that's a bitch.

2. We got internet, but for whatever reason, I don't know, it's a non-wireless router that will only connect one computer at a time. Hint: It's not mine.

3. I haven't even -unpacked- my computer yet. Or half of my stuff. Apparently the room that was set aside for me is technically a garage. It has no heating, the lightswitch and lock are on the outside, and there is one outlet. Oh, and everything else that hasn't been unpacked or is never going to have a space in the house ( like our giant-sized freezer ) is staying in the garage with me, which makes unpacking easier.

So I'll attempt to access the forums here and keep you all posted, but I won't have access to the game for a while. If anyone needs to talk to me in the meantime, you can text my cell at (401)649-0587.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Synopsis of Suckage   Synopsis of Suckage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Sounds like a load of problems you got there Falcon, but no worries i doubt any of us are holding it against you, I'm certainly not. Take your time and get your family and life settled first.
Not a lot is going to be happening with us for the next month or so I'll assume, though of course I'll strive to change that.
After that though...anyone in school will be off and I know a significant amount of that free time will be donated to gaming for all of us Razz

Oh, and atm. Skyrim rules all.

Oh, and also, for the sake of keeping all this organized....Shouldn't this be in a leave forum? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Synopsis of Suckage   Synopsis of Suckage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 pm

We understand, mate. Take the time you need to get stuff sorted out. You'll have a place here whenever you want it.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Synopsis of Suckage   Synopsis of Suckage I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 am

Glad to hear from you Falcon. Keep in touch man, everyone is still pretty much poking their heads in daily/bi-daily/weekly. Everyone is busy with Skyrim atm. I officially deem this the "Sixth Column's Skyrim Era".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synopsis of Suckage   Synopsis of Suckage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synopsis of Suckage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: