The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: Task Force Commander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Operation: Task Force Commander Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Task Force Commander   Operation: Task Force Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 am

This will be a thread purely for creating a team that will work on EACH person's Task Force Commander accolade. Once the team fills up, or as soon as I deem us ready, we will set the first task force. Keep in mind, signing up for this does not mean you bail as soon as you get your accolade. This is a team working toward EVERYONES badge.

Please post a sign up with:
-The character you want to be on the team with and their arch/power sets (prefferably your highest level Nacht incase we have to recruit outside the sg, appearances.)
-What task forces you HAVE completed. This way we can set up the most essential task force necessary first.
- A general conception of when youd be ready to put 2-4 hours worth of work in for the next few weeks.

This is in no way a rushed project. I'm simply doing this to better organize and increase or character's strength
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Task Force Commander   Operation: Task Force Commander I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

A really good idea, Peace.

I'd like to get Spalte TF Commander (and also more levels), so:

• Nacht Spalte, Street Justice/Regeneration Scrapper (currently level 25 or so)
  • Positron #1
  • In general, Monday/Wednesday nights (no class until 1 the next day), Friday nights, Saturday

Also, I'm happy to bring Leiter along if a defender (Emp/Rad) is needed, though she's already got TF Commander. Times obviously same as Spalte.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Task Force Commander   Operation: Task Force Commander I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 am

I've lost my VIP status so I'm basically camping my ass on Nacht TwigDeath for the rest of my CoH career.

*Invite him to literally anything*. And I'm using the word Literally correctly too. Anything. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Task Force Commander   Operation: Task Force Commander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Task Force Commander
Page 1 of 1