The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nacht Blaze applying for assault corps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

Nacht Blaze applying for assault corps Empty
PostSubject: Nacht Blaze applying for assault corps   Nacht Blaze applying for assault corps I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:48 am

CODE NAME: Nacht Blaze

DESIRED CORPS:
[X] ASSAULT CORPS
[ ] SCIENCE CORPS
[ ] SPECIAL OPERATIONS

DESIRED SUBDIVISION:
Arms division

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below this line, detail why you feel this Corps and Division should accept
you into their ranks. Please be as detailed as possible, including skills
possessed and past experience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been working in the sixth for as long as i can remember, training to defend against threats from the 5th column. My powers include super strength to crush those who defy our will and Fire aura to make a good show of there deaths, if you don't make it a good show then there death was pointless. I live to be a weapon of my commanders to be used where and when they see fit to apply me.

Below this line, detail any shortcomings or flaws you possess that your
Corps Commander and Division leader should be aware of. Withholding
essential information from this form will be grounds for expulsion from
the Corps and potentially the Sixth Column.
When i get started unless directly ordered to i will not stop until every enemy in front of me has been dealt with. I dont do stealthy deaths, i jump from a roof and punch your face in then burn your team to ash. so it wont be wise to take me on a stealth mission of any kind. But if you need a good decoy, a little forest fire can always do wonders Twisted Evil

BY CHECKING THE BOX BELOW, YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND COMPLETE.

[X]

CONFIRM CODE NAME: Nacht Blaze
Back to top Go down

Nacht Blaze applying for assault corps
Page 1 of 1