The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PiousSimpson
Soldat

Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. Empty
PostSubject: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

The increasing demand for energy is exhausting the non renewable energy sources like coal, oil and natural gas and is having a bad effect on the environment. Soon we will need to turn to alternative sources of energy such as residential solar power to power our homes.

When it comes to using energy generated from the sun, many individuals do not consider it as an option simply because they think it will be too complicated or too expensive. But with the advancements in technology and the rise in demand for Solar power qld systems, solar energy is within the reach of any average individual.

We know that electricity is created by using solar panels that consist of photovoltaic (PV) cells. The photovoltaic cells convert the sun's energy into electricity for your home.  This electricity is typically enough to keep up with most of your modern day appliances and electronics.

A single solar panel, although it won’t power your entire home, can lessen the cost of your utility bill every year, making it a viable renewable energy source for your home. When switching to solar power, you can cut your electricity bill down to as much as eighty five percent or more depending on the area you live, and the amount of energy you produce. You can sell the excess electricity back to the electric company. Now, instead of paying them, they pay you.

With all these advantages, solar energy is one of the fastest growing trends on the market. Thousands of people throughout the world are starting to use residential solar power. It’s high time we started doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 am

the FUCK
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 am

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT MY FUCKING MIND RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

BY THE WAY

Just looked at my title of Elite Guard.

Feels good man.

afro
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 am

You were such a shit Elite Guard
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:23 am

I was godlike.

afro
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:53 am

Pure useless trash Elite Guard
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Pure hard-working pristine Elite Guard.

afro
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 am

Uh. Leaving aside for the moment the question of Karnie's effectiveness as EG, what the fuck is this shit?

Did we just get environmental activist spam?
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

Leiter wrote:
Uh. Leaving aside for the moment the question of Karnie's effectiveness as EG, what the fuck is this shit?

Did we just get environmental activist spam?

Oh there's no question here. He was pure garbage trashbags.

This just looks to elaborate for spam, who reads spam that lengthy x_x
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Fo real.

Fuck your solar panels man, I do my part. I drive a hybrid car, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Hurray for hybrid cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Solar power: Save some money and save the earth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: