The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion

Go down 
+2
Karnie
Twig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion Empty
PostSubject: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Twig wrote:
(Let me say first, In this post I will only talking about this group in the context of where we are in City of Heroes, not the group as a whole, not us as a family, not the forums or vent or xfire or texting us. Just City of Heroes.)

So where is this going guys? I ask because honestly, I have no idea.

I did the most I could, I made changes to the group and did some dramatic things that I still believe are the right course. But we all know that things are slow, we got on huge spurts of inactivity, and the group falls to the ground.

So I ask, where do you guys think this is headed?

Personally, we are a summer group. That's it, that's all it ever really was. The simple fact that I continue to play the game meant I carried around this obligation to keep it running, because that's what I was. I was a Sixth Columnist, and thus, it had to still be alive. But I alone am not enough. Sure there were always a select few that were around too, but few still isn't enough.

... Even then, those kind of summers we all know are coming to an end for just about all of us now. Today I logged onto Nacht TwigDeath, it said my offline time was 9 days. The last time I saw anything past three days was god know how long ago. So I started to think, why? Should I unsubscribe? But I decided that I still enjoyed the game. It was the guilt of the group I am in charge of being in shambles. I've been feeling that I can't be offline for more than 3 days without the group noticing an immediate suffering in any sort of activity. This made me not want to get on at all.

So, back to the question. I want to know what you guys think because what I think isn't enough. If we can all agree on what we feel is right (or inevitable), then I'm going to find something else to do during my City of Heroes time. Preferably something with no responsibilities, so I can just farm all day for you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm

thur. So we're moving to freedom. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Moving to Freedom is looking like the direction we're going. Anyone can and should definitely come. Still don't know if I'll be transferring TwigDeath.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 am

I've transferred over Karnie. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Opus
Soldat
Opus

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 am

I'd play more if I had the means to
Falcon's ass is atomically fused to the chair in the other room, and the CoH client won't run on this computer anymore because my mom messed with the calendar and even though we reset it the game is firmly convinced it's 2900 and won't start up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/domeslap
Nacho
Elite Guard
Nacho

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 am

Wait, whaddaphuck? Freedom? I'm not in game, I guess that means not in the loop, either QQ. Is there a post on this or...?
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Read the first post.
I didn't get enough replies saying to keep The Sixth running. The towel has been thrown.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 am

Meh, if you move to freedom....I highly suggest these things:
1) No more rp...don't act like you don't get it
2) either join a good sg, or make one not called The Sixth Column. The Sixth Column, especially in freedom, will probably be recognized, and your going to fall into the same shit regardless of how much you say you arent rp anymore...
3) Keep your Nacht's named Nacht....they deserve it damnit
4) Bite me
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:51 am

Doing all of those. Why would you think we wouldn't lol
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Opus wrote:
Falcon's ass is atomically fused to the chair in the other room

Lying sonofagun, you never even -ask- if you can use this computer. You are atomically fused you your XBox controller and all you ever do is play Gears of War 2 and complain how much it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion   City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Heroes and The Sixth Column Discussion
Page 1 of 1