The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ima make a difference!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

ima make a difference! Empty
PostSubject: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 am

alright so as im reading all this since ive been gone and relised that i had done absolutly nothing to help the sixth. heck even as a kaptain i only recruited one person. so when i get my account ima try to do something to help the column and if not the i want somebody to slap me for talkin crap i cant deliver... any takers?
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 am

Blaze, the absolute best thing you can do right now is to just be here. We miss ya. One step at a time man.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Meh you always were a little worthless, don't set yourself up for something you just can't do. ima make a difference! Icon_razz ima make a difference! Icon_razz ima make a difference! Icon_razz ima make a difference! Icon_razz

But Blaze, the thing about the Sixth is, if your there, shit just falls in your lap. Just be a part and you'll have ample time to make a difference somewhere. Though, if you wanna REALLY make a difference i offer you this challenge, and its something no one's been able to do. Ever.

Get everyone active to use the forums. Often.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Peace... you don't even use the forums often. :l
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 am

Peace wrote:

Get everyone active to use the forums. Often.

Reread jack.

My posts are simply treats for yall
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

My names bobby silly.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Twig, my hatred for you has increased every time you've spoke, pretty much, over the past few years. But now, I just don't know if i can't hate you any greater, you've officially passed the point where i hate you more than memphians. Thats saying something Twig, congratz bro.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Peace I'm glad you're still around man lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ima make a difference!   ima make a difference! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ima make a difference!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: C.S.O.T.I.-
Jump to: