The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promotion Ceremony Results and reschedualing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

Promotion Ceremony Results and reschedualing Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Ceremony Results and reschedualing   Promotion Ceremony Results and reschedualing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:03 am

Nacht Rabe- Kapitan
Nacht Blaze- Kapitan (Field promoted by Nacht Shintekii)
Nacht Boris- Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler- Kapitan
Nacht Omnis- General

Be sure to congratulate these people the moment you see them, and give them their deserved respects.

A very special thanks to Elite Guard Shintekii for running this ceremony even though all the Komturs could unfortunately not be there. Thanks Shinny!

Nacht Rabe and Nacht Blaze were the only promotees who were present at the event, therefore...

There will be another promotion ceremony held in about one week, Tuesday August 25th at 8PM Est. where the rest of the promotees will be given the opportunity to be honored on stage as Rabe and Blaze were.

I will give Boris, Kanzler and Omnis their promotions when I see them. The ceremony on the 25th will be held for them as a formality only. (Or who knows, maybe we'll promote someone new, again!)

-
Komtur Twig
Back to top Go down

Promotion Ceremony Results and reschedualing
Page 1 of 1