The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm

alright guys, im a huge bleach fan and i want people to watch this for all bleach infooo ya also everbodys faverite 11 year old captain toshiro will have funny vids on here, so watch vids of bleach and ask any questions u want :p

LETS START THIS OFF RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raK_RfduLJE

this is a toshiro vs gin, a captain fight
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Man, i read bleach every week.

But i refuse to speak about it
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

:O im at the part where the espada, the shinigami, and the visors are all fighting xD episode 225 i think
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:49 am

I wrote Bleach off as a typical journey sword hero anime. :🤷:
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am

O.O
Back to top Go down
Vati
Kapitan
Vati

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Still better than a ninja who wears neon orange. >.>
I think. None of those shows makes sense.
http://www.loopytube.com/video/942/Futurama--Blernsball skip to 1:40. That's what I mean whenever I say no sense.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 pm

The new arc has been interesting so far, but the Zanpaktou seem over powered so it will be interesting to see how the Shinigami / Seiretei get out of this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 am

Like i said, im ahead of you all...and the only reason i even follow is it is because i can read it and it takes 5 minutes, and i always love anime shows, regardless of how insane they are lol

Damn you angel, damn you straight to hell >.<
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

nonononononononoooooo peace u are not ahead of me, im on the last manga out so BLEH to you, japan needs to make more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts   Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugiya and bleach facts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: C.S.O.T.I.-
Jump to: