The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sixth Column Suggestion Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Sixth Column Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:01 pm

The Sixth Column is all about member contributions. In that spirit, we have registered a new email address;

6CSuggestions@gmail.com

Please keep this email in mind if you ever have any suggestions about events, improvements, the forum, the base, the website, or anything else.

Emails recieved at this address will be considered entirely anonymous; you will never be connected with an email you send to this address unless you specifically request to have your name associated with the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:37 pm

I suggest we do a Task Force Commander TF run in the near future, perhaps spread them out over a few of weekends.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Nice to see the email is getting used. Wink

We do have plans to start a weekly 'TF night', and we could definitely start running through the Phalanx Task Forces to help people get the Task Force Commander badge.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Oooh. TF night. What night is being thought?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm

That detail is still up in the air, though I believe Wednesday night had been proposed.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Hrm. May be hard for me to attend every one then. What is the proposed start time of these?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Again, very up in the air. Possibly around 8pm EST.

There is also the possibility of a second TF night every week, which might happen on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 am

This looks good, thanks Leiter
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Just checking in on the thoughts around an official TF night or whatever, is there anything planned for this week?
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Yes, actually. News post incoming.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Kanzler
Kapitan
Nacht Kanzler

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Column Suggestion Box   Sixth Column Suggestion Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixth Column Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 1