The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gone for awile

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
Peace
Twig
NightHawk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

hey im goig to be gone for.... well i dont realy know =/ money issues and we cant afford e net anymore so... ya ill be gone until that changes, ill have e net at my dads so use this link to give me info on the day to day if you like, sorry nachoooo
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 am

alright im going to give it to you stait out, i might not be back for a long time or ever so i realy dont know whats going to happen but, Fellow members of the sixth column, future members of the sixth column, any1 who sees this i would like you all to do all that you can for the sixth, and just because you have not been promoted yet, doesent mean that the komturs arent watching you. cuz to all ur recruits. THEY ARE! anywaaay, i will leave my feeling of all my friends

Nacho- the best friend ive ever made in City of hero's keep on going bro

Shintekii- Shinny, dont do it on nacho's couch :l i sit there.

Omnis- help out all the recruits and soldats you can

Mediz- keep ur shirt on, ill be back.. with the leather Razz

Rabe-dont believe ur just a sheep, get up and do something for urself

Karnie- get on more, god

TwigDeath- keep on scaring recruits twiggy

Leiter- make the base awsome, strip club, cop outfir >Smile

Killa- good luck with you're new system for the sixth

Fighter- dont kick my ass Mad

Dark- i dont wanna do BT again but, destroy recruits

all future soldats- Ehem, i leave you the legacy of blaze, first soldat to pass BT with wulfe and ?ersatz? after moving to virtue, learn from ur elder members, learn from them like i did, and if you dont feel that you fit in with the sixth and think you should leave. you will never find nicer people so its a waste of you're time. every person on my list helped me. learn from them, and do the best you can, for me
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Blaze Sad
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Youll be back...I've made i don't know how many posts like this hahaha.

If not though, gl, glad you had fun in this little group of ours
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Soldat
Phoenix

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:38 am

Sad That is just awesome... aww... so sweet...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/phoenix24
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:22 am

what can i say? i am awsome
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:36 am

oh and i hate to say it guys but the chances ill be back soon are slim, 200$ to get the net back up >.< dont have that kinda money laying around but ill keep ya posted if i can :l its wierd that nacho hasent posed here, neither has shinny... i feel so aloneeee but dont worry ladyz, and twig, ull see the sexyest soldat back soon enough ;P
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:44 am

Sexiest? Why would it be sexy.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am

... Nacho has to walk 10 miles to the store and 10 miles back to get a CoH Card... and so thus he hasn't checked on the forums either. I'll smack him into shape!

And Shin... I can't answer for her.. she her own woman.
Back to top Go down
Nacho
Elite Guard
Nacho

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am

I'm here, up late doing my thing again (you know me, Blaze). Although I'd love to say how much I'll miss you I've got a gut feeling this won't be the last time we speak.

The major thing I can say about this Soldat is that he was a believer in my competence more so than I was for a grand portion of the amount of time he was in the Sixth Column, and has never ceased to amaze me in his straight-forward methods of cheering you up. Thanks for that, bro.

Blaze brings pride to his rank, something which I never did for my three or so years spent in the Soldat uniform. Blaze honors it, and makes me hope that my next recruit is just like him.

His advice is fundamental to say the least; never be afraid to ask for advice or join officers in groups. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Blaze is truly a model Soldat. Despite many errors in his well being, he has earned his stay in The Sixth Column. Even if you are unable to play, we will always welcome you on these forums, and a home to you.

Thanks for sticking out, you will earn your place here again when you return. And when you do return, we will welcome you back, not as a recruit, but a model soldat we have hopes for in the future.

Take it easy, and don't sweat not being able to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Yay for Blaze. Very Happy Thanks for being a friend during your time during CoX. It was great having you in the Sixth. And if you ever get an Xfire add me. >>
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm

grawr nacho killa dont make me sad >.< and i have xfire karnie Razz
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 pm

ok well, not much is new.. thanks for the posts guys. and nacho,killa, that was kool guys but so un true.. im not that amazing
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 am

ok guys im here to bring happy news, were having a friend move in so more moneyz to spare. sooo i might be back in a short while Smile im glad everyone has posted nice things about me, nacho could have posted non good things about me but he didnt and i hope to see you all soon Razz oh and i am not a model soldat, at least i dont think i am lol!
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 am

im baaaaack, catch me on coh anyme bro's!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
NightHawk
Kapitan
NightHawk

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gone for awile Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone for awile   gone for awile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gone for awile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: