The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo, Bio's.

Go down 
+2
Leiter
Twig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin
Twig

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 am

Recent Developments for TwigDeath: Coming Soon
-------------

Goes By- Galactwig
Name- John Gene
Affiliation- Hero
Bio- Father of the Twig Siblings. More later.

---------------

Goes By- Emily Jean, always
Nickname- Em
Affiliation- Hero
Bio- Emily Jean was one of the leading activists in the mutant community. She worked her whole life long and hard to better the name and lives of mutants all around America. Her incredible lineage of full blooded mutant family had made her one of the most respected mutants ever and that lineage was also her easy ride to leadership within the many organizations fighting against mutant discrimination and in G.I.F.T.
Emily had the ability to emit radiation from her body since birth, and though had the ability to harm and kill, never used her powers for such purposes.

Emily met John Gene during a public Mutant gathering. They held the public event in hopes that they would lure young Mutants still hiding their powers or true selves from the public and families. John, already a successful and powerfully established super hero, was going under the false alias of being a science Hero. He came out as a Mutant during the event, revealing his incident with The Circle of Thorns that mutated his blood and DNA. Emily met John shortly after and the two hit it off and began dating.

When news came about that Emily Jean was pregnant and Galactwig was the father, the media went on a frenzy due to how prestigious both of them were. They especially got annoying once they found out that the woman would be having Septuplets. During Emily's pregnancy, she unknowingly had massive effects on the appearance of her children. Emily rubbed the top of her stomach practically ritually. Because of her powers she emitted unnoticeable healing radiation from her hands as she rubbed her stomach. She was healing the wounds that the infants were inflicting upon each other in the womb, but only the ones that were closest to her persistent rubbing. Ultimately the childrens's placement in the womb effected their appearance.

Emily and the leaders of the mutant community decided it would be in their best interest to have the birth take place in one of their underground facilities away from the public. No media coverage was allowed. This secrecy ultimately brought about the untimely death of Galactwig as the 5th Column tortured him to make him reveal the location of the birthplace in an attempt to kidnap the children.
The news, reaching Emily devastated her. She was taken into the hidden facility where she lived and went through her final week of pregnancy as strong as she could, but would often break down and accidentally melt her surroundings

After giving birth to her children, she named them after their father's hero alias. Emily suffered massive internal bleeding from giving birth. On top of the burns and frost-bites multiple of the unborn had unwillingly inflicted, it was too much. She died too exhausted to effectively heal her internal wounds.
Her children were taken by her peers and given to Paragon City adoption agencies, where the children were given to a mix of mutant and human parents.

--------------------

Goes By- Nacht TwigDeath
Birth Name- Twig
Human Name- Michael Grey
Nickname- Twiggy
Affiliation- Hero
Bio- The eldest of the "Twig Siblings", Twig is also the most powerful. Twig gained abilities from both his mother and father directly. Like his father, Twig had ability to retract and propel spines from every joint and bone in his body. And like his mother, Twig could emit radiation, but only in very minimal doses that allowed him to effectively heal himself of injury.

After birth, Twig, along with his second oldest brother Twigfray, were given to the adoptive parents of Michelle and Anthony Grey, who then gave them new names, Michael, and Kevin. Keeping the kids contained was something no normal human family could do. This was soon realized by Michelle and Anthony when the brother's were becoming teenagers. Power's were manifesting more rapidly, and the two were becoming noticeably more dangerous and powerful. Soon the brother's demanded to know where they came from because it was clear that Michelle and Anthony were not their birth parents.. The whole "adopted" talk proved unnecessary. Anthony and Michelle truly loved the boys with all of their heart, but their hearts also beat in fear, living with children capable of accidentally murdering with their bare hands. At the age of fifteen, the boy's had matured greatly as they never received a normal human childhood. Michelle and Anthony told them everything. Birth names, stories of their mother and father, how they died, and about their 5 other siblings. Searching for a purpose in life, the obvious route was standing right in front of them and the two set out to be heroes at the young age of 16, Twig with his scrappy nature, and Twigfrey with his brutal radiation. The two didn't bother searching for their siblings at first. They assumed that they wouldn't be prepared for such news at such a young age. The burden laid only with them. A burden that created a magnificent brotherly bond. They left home and lived together in a small house at the expense and insist of their adoptive parents.

Unfortunately, as the two young men worked together learning the capacity of their powers, an incident happened that caused a tear in their relationship for quite some time.In an abandoned sewage opening, on the way back to their apartment the two heard muffles. Unmistakably a the muffling of a voice calling for help. It was slowly becoming routine to help people in such predicaments. A Hellion Thug was tying up and beating a young woman, likely to bring her away and rape her. Sickened, Twig and TwigInfected (now taking on his "hero" name) reacted wish harshness the man deserved, but a harshness they never intended to inflict. Before they knew it his body was ignited with radeous gases and a spine that Twig never knew could come fully out of him was thrown into his skull. The scene was grotesque, and it haunted
them for a few days. The woman never thanked them, only ran in horrific relief.

Reluctant to accept that what happened might happen again, and forgetting was necessary to move on, Twig tried to convince Infected of this, but his attempts were only responded with anger and apathy. Twig waited for his brother to be OK with going back to the streets again, but his patience wore thin. After several weeks, Twig left and got his own apartment, again, with money lent to him by his step parents. He kept in touch with Infected, but continued the duties he believed he was inclined to. During this alone period was when Twig began to take on his "Hero" name, TwigDeath.

Eventually, the solitude of no longer having his brother by his side began to cause loneliness. This loneliness in turn effected TwigDeath's work ethic, he became melancholy, lazy, and bored with the lifestyle. This is when he turned to The Sixth Column. The name triggered anger in him. An unresting anger that made him walk up to them one day and find out who they were. As he soon learned, The Sixth Column was a group that coincidentally sought the destruction of the group that murdered his birth father, The 5th Column. This cause alone was enough to make TwigDeath interested, but he also saw that it was an opportunity to work towards something again, not only the bettering of his city
, but of himself. He joined the ranks as Nacht TwigDeath.

Several years later TwigDeath decided that with his fame, not only as being the son of Emily Jean and Galactwig but as Elite Guard of The Sixth Column as well, it was about time he contacted Infected, and sought out to find their siblings, and if they don't know, to let them know who they are. They accomplished this, with heavily mixed results. All the siblings now live out their lives, however with a struggle of sometimes running into eachother's way's.

Today TwigDeath runs The Sixth Column after many years of working through the ranks as Head Komtur. The Sixth Column suffered many trumoils, triumphs, deaths, and revivals, but TwigDeath stuck through almost every minute of it. From Soldat, to Kaptain, to Morale Officer, to Elite Guard, and now as Head Komtur he lives to revive his group once more and to lead them to another glorious age with great co-columnists and great friends. Today the group works to take down The Council for stealing the glory of the 5th Column overtaking. The Council proved to be no less evil. And as the rising threat of a 5th Column return clouds overhead, it was the perfect opportunity to get The Sixth Column back and active. TwigDeath lives for The Sixth Column but often finds struggle in his family affairs, being the oldest (even if it is by minutes), he's often either despised or looked up to.

TwigDeath holds an appearance some would call "demonic", and that's no understatement. He found that throughout the years as his powers manifested and became increasingly more potential and powerful, his appearance reflected just that. At 20, his demonic horns sprouted from his forehead. At 21, his wings began showing, and by 22 they were fully awakened, allowing him to glide through the air at massive speeds. At 26 flames emitted out of his own eyeballs and hands, growing more and more intense as time passed. At 27 his tail grew in. And at 28 the flames eventually burst from his eyes and ignited his entire skull. Long before this, TwigDeath knew it would be neccessary to cloak his appearance. The Sixth Column technologies allowed him just that, and with the work of him and Nacht Leiter, TwigDeath effectivley manifested a cloaking system to disguise his true appearance, and had it installed into his uniform. On formal or official occasions his disguise is always in effect. However when dealing with criminals he relaxes his true appearance finding it pleasing to see the look of terror on his foe's face, just before dropping them to their knees.

- - - - - -
Recent Developments for TwigDeath:
Coming Soon.

--------------------
Goes By- Nacht TwigInfected
Birth Name- Twigfray
Human Name- Kevin Grey
Nickname- Fray, Fect
Affiliation- Hero
Bio-
Brother to TwigDeath, Twigferno, Sororitwig, and TwigVolt. More to come.
--------------------

Goes By- Twigferno
Birth Name- Twigferno
Human Name- Jason Schwartz
Nickname- Ferno
Affiliation- Neutral
Bio-
Brother to TwigDeath, Twigfrey, Sororitwig, and TwigVolt. More to come.
--------------------

Goes By- DeathTwig
Birth Name- Sororitwig
Adopted Name- Helena Beuchanan
Nickname- Rori (by her brothers)
Affiliation: Villain
Bio-
Only sister to TwigDeath, Twigfrey, Twigferno and TwigVolt. More to come.
--------------------

Goes By- TwigVolt
Birth Name- Twigvolt
Human Name- None
Nickname- None (Goes by his full name always)
Affiliation- Villain
Bio- Brother to TwigDeath, Twigfrey, Twigferno, and Sororitwig. More to come.

Last edited by Twig on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:55 am

tl;dr

---

Just kidding; I love that you're getting into the Twigses backstories.

Do you want me to proofread these things as well as read? I'm totally willing, but if you'd rather not be troubled that's fine too. I know my grammar naziism gets obnoxious sometimes. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 am

Oh hell yeah, I was writing WAY too much to care about that at the time.
Be my guest lol
Back to top Go down
Killa
Komtur

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:30 am

Nice Razz Twiggies everywhere!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 am

Good stuffs man. Enjoyed reading it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 am

I am glad to have read this, for it has taken my fragmented knowledge of the Twigs and filled in the remaining pieces.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Moved. Starting this up again. Probably going to work on DeathTwig (Sorroritwig) next, as she is my upcomming level 50 vill.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Added new bio. Edited Twigs. I will continue to edit all of this as my mind changes on aspects of the story.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I really like Emily Jean's backstory, very nice mate.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Twig
Admin
Twig

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 am

Been inspired. Updates, as well as a new story coming, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

I must have read 10 damn bios for Nacht Twigdeath in my time.....

Though these are the best yet hahah...probably cause their actual bios

Good job twag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo, Bio's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Bio's.   Yo, Bio's. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, Bio's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: Story Time-
Jump to: