The Sixth Column
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sixth Column

Official Forums of the Sixth Column

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Formal Apology

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Sorry guys, I realize I have been somewhat inactive of late, but I'm still trapped in hell! Due to construction at my school, I will not be graduating until June 19th. Until then, I still have a smidge of work to do. Enough to make my head explode. Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow I will be square with all my work and not be going in again until graduation. After that, parties and such shall commence. I will attempt to show up for the Promotion Ceremony on the 20th, but I can't make any promises as of yet!

Also, Xbox has decided to wait until this month to release everything awesome that you could ever imagine. I just recently got [Prototype], possibly the most beastly free-roam game ever. Point being, when I have a half hour to spare, it tends to grab my attention. So, I'm sorry, I'll try to be on more, but if I can't, well, I tried!
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 am

Juuuuust hurrry uppp....
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 am

Well parties won't be every single day during the summer. You should have at least -some- time for little old us.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

I never said every day this summer. I said the few days after graduation. Point being, I may not be back until the 19th - 22nd.
Back to top Go down
Karnie
General
Karnie

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 am

I know. I was joking. Razz Just come back before summer ends. kkthnx
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Dude, wtf. Of course I'll be back long before summer ends.

Also, I'd like to announce I'm officially on track to graduate ( my goddamn paper took six rewrites! ) and that tomorrow ( Thursday, June 17 ) I have nothing to attend at school and it will be raining. So, lots of CoH.

Also, I painted the rock. School tradition where we paint our names on a rock at the school, either green on white or white on green. Alternates every year. Sadly, three people thought it would be funny to paint dicks to celebrate their graduation. Normally, this is just plain immature, but the names of kids who died before the rock was repainted have been left on that rock. And I knew some of 'em. So how do you think the kid's family would feel looking at their deceased son's name and seeing a giant penis next to it?

People are so great.
Back to top Go down
Twig
Admin
Twig

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Put them through a sensitivity training course.

THAT'S IT. Mandatory Sixth Column Sensitivity Training Courses.
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:09 pm

OH MAN I WILL TOTALLY LEAD A SENSITIVITY TRAINING COURSE
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 am

....yeah, leiter i'm overriding you on this, and don't say I can't

I'm totally doing sensitivity training, its just a Peace job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leiter
Admin
Leiter

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 am

Men can't lead sensitivity training. You'll just make lady jokes.
Back to top Go down
http://sixthcolumnonline.com/
Peace
Elite Guard
Peace

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm

No, my sensitivity training will be this:

Shutup, be a soldat, and make me a damn sandwich!
Back to top Go down
Nacht Falcon
General
Nacht Falcon

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 am

YOU'RE JUST READING THIS NOW?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Formal Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Formal Apology   A Formal Apology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Formal Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: Official Category :: Request Leave-
Jump to: