Share | 

I need something froo you all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twig
Admin

PostSubject: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 am

And please don't blow this off.

Please, Vati, Leiter, Karnie, Falcon, Blade, Peace, Killa, and whoever the hell else. PLEASE get me small biography's that I can use in my MA mission. Yes, I'm actually working on it. So please, post them here or PM me or email them to me, I don't care, just get me bio's to use. Ones that will fit inside a character description. Please include
a) What rank you are
b) What your powers are

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nacht Falcon
General

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 2:03 pm

This is convenient, as I have just written a bio for Falcon in my own MA arc. I shall post forthwith.

View user profile
Nacht Falcon
General

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Here it is.

A former Crey production, Nacht Falcon was "bred" to be the next generation of Paragon Protectors. What they didn't count on was him not liking the idea. Using his superior reflexes, he managed to escape the lab he was created in. However, Crey eventually caught up to him, and since Falcon had not mastered his powers yet, he was nearly incapable of defending himself. It was then that a troop of Sixth Columnists entered the fray and protected Falcon from being recaptured by Crey. Thanking the strangers, Falcon was leaving to distance himself from the lab when the soldiers offered to take him to their base of operations as a haven. Falcon readily accepted, and in time joined the ranks himself. He trained vigorously in martial arts, and blended multiple styles with his own techniques using his "claws"; amorphous bones in his forearm that are of a stronger composition than titanium. Falcon quickly rose the ranks to that of General, and has faithfully served the Sixth since the day they rescued him.

View user profile
Leiter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Quote :
The oldest of the Leiter children, Kaitlyn Leiter followed in her father's footsteps and embraced the Sixth Column as her calling in life. Like her brother and sister, police officer James Leiter and Rhode Island Senator Aria Leiter, she continues her family's legacy of fighting for the good of Paragon City.

An extremely smart and driven woman, Leiter has become one of Paragon City's foremost authorities on superhero augmentation; her work has led to countless improvements in the way technology- and science-based superheroes function.

But though she loves her work and loves to work with all superheroes, there is one group that holds her heart - the Sixth Column. Though the Sixth Column came very close to falling apart after her father's death, Leiter still bears the title of a Komtur in the Column, dedicated to keeping it alive in a loving tribute to her father's legacy and the memory of the men who turned their backs on fascism to fight for justice in Paragon City.

(( Leiter is a emp/rad defender. As random background, she's in her late twenties, speaks with a hint of a British accent [since her mother was the British superheroine, Wonderess], and is really bloody smart. She develops technology to augment superhero abilities [cloaking devices, power amplifiers, etc.], and has made herself rich with her inventions, though she lives pretty simply, and spends most of her money developing MORE stuff.

She loves her siblings, though she and her sister don't usually get along, as her sister is the only of the Leiter children not born with superpowers, which makes her a bit bitter.

I could keep talking about Leiter for days, but I think you probably don't care that much. xD ))

Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Twig, could you post one as well? Just in case anyone else needs 6C bios... Suspect

Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Mutant child of past super heroes Emily Jean and Galactwig, Twig is the first born of seven siblings. But tragically both of his parents died the day the septuplets were born. His mother from internal wounds, and his father, murdered by The 5th Column. The children were seperated as infants and went on to live very different lives.

The day he learned about the lives of his birth parents, Twig decided with no hesitation that with his abilities, he too would be a Hero of Paragon City and dawned the name TwigDeath, vowing to do whatever he could to destroy the 5th Column for murdering his father.

One day he ran into a group a soldiers who dawned an appearance similar to the 5th Column. TwigDeath went towards them, cautious and ready to attack. But the soldiers did not fight back. They called themselves The Sixth Column, and as he soon found out they too sought the destruction of The 5th Column. TwigDeath found this a great opportunity to no longer run solo and fight alongside those who shared a common goal. He joined the ranks as Nacht TwigDeath. He now is head Komtur of The Sixth Column after many years and fights for his fellow Columnists and friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace
Elite Guard

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Peace is a dude who came from a family of superheroes, born without superpowers(yes i had this damn story before that fucking disney movie, don't ask). He starts searching for a way to gain super powers, perfecting his body, practicing with weapons, ect. but nothing felt right. One day he meets sunstorm, who knows who Peace is by family association, and offers him the chance to merge with a peacebringer. At first Peace declines, but one day he's jumped by a bunch of wannabe 5th Columnists(yes these are litterally people who want to bring back the 5th column, think of hellions who decided to dress up as 5th's....scrubs). Peace kicks the crap out of them at first, but as they start ganging up on him he gets beaten down. Nacht Coldness comes along and takes out the rest of them and then explains who he is to Peace. Peace then decides that he has to join the 6th Column, but needs more power because you know, Peace has to be the most powerful person in the 6th. So he merges with a peacebringer, and starts kickin face. (btw this is a 3 year old storyline which i actually did write all of Peaces trials into....i should bio THAT sometime. It accounts for the reason i have so many temp powers that are guns and shit too lol...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightHawk
Kapitan

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Zane Steel was born from something that should have never been, his father Nacht Nacho played a Flaming Piano that brought tears to the devil. in turn the devil sent one of his devil bitchs to the piano but Nacho played on, ((censord things are haponing inside this piano)) and later on a baby was born, he is a Jewish Demonic Flaming Piano... he trys to fit in but it is hard when you're mother was part piano. He never knew what his father did, but he knew people respected him for it. and one day When his father and Nacht Karnie were talking a group of 5th column soldures attacked, stunning his father. that is when he took apon the name Nacht Blaze, he had no powers, no special abilities. just his gun and a killer shot, so after the battle Karnie invites Blaze to the Sixth Column to help fight the wicked 5th Column...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Drill Instructor

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

I will post part of my back story on here soon after I get off work ill get one up here for you. The mystical story of Blade/Dark that no one knows lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killa
Komtur

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Real name : Derik Uzzano. Was born in Germany in 1921. When he was 5 years old, he got wind of his father's death. Unknown of exactly how it happened, he was adopted by a German Soldier. Following his adoptive father's footsteps into the military, he joined the ever growing Army of The 5th Column in 1939 when he became 18 years old. Unknowing to him he was being tested on with super serums to enhance the soldiers abilities. Head of his class in every way possible, he made his country proud.

In 1942, Derik was on the front lines leading the German forces into combat, turning the tied. One day a mysterious letter appeared in his box. It was from a non-named informant, and it told him about how his father, Ridolfo Uzzano's death. It also mentioned that it was the leaders of The 5th Column who killed him. Derik feeling untrusting to the letter, went AWAL. He was discovered by a Nacht Geist, high ranking officer of a resistance organization known as The 6th Column. Learning about the true nature of The 5th Column's actions, he took up the name Nacht Killa and joined the ranks of The 6th.

With his dominating ability, leadership skills and understanding of the enemy, Killa was quickly promoted through the ranks, and soon to become the Right Hand to Komtur Leiter, as Komtur himself.

----
Killa discovered his father was Requiem, and in a battle, was killed. His body would reveal its true age and after being dead a few hours, his body revived itself and he awoke from his death. The super serum he was tested on, healed his wounds, but at the cost of his youth appearance. He returned to The Sixth Column, and was reinstalled as Komtur.

Killa is 88 years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need something froo you all.   

Back to top Go down

I need something froo you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sixth Column :: City of Heroes :: General Activity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: